Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

[THE OFFICIATING TONIGHT WAS ABSOLTULY NACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY ADDED TIME ONTO A PLAY WHERE THE CLOCK STARTED 5 SCONDS LATE!!!! CPA WON TONIGHT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT EVEN DC!!!!!!!!! TSSAA IS soooooo biased agasinst private schools!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE REFS SMILING AS THEY WALKED OFF THE COURT TONIGHT!!!! CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON CPA! DC KNOWS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON WAS BECAUSE THEY CHEATED. WITH FAIR REFS THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT DC WOULDVE WON.

NO NO NO !!!!!! REFS ONLY REASON CPA WAS EVEN IN THE GAME

HOW BOUT EM CHOCTAWS..GRIND IT OUT "NEVER SAY DIE WIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say both the CPA fan and the DC fan are wrong. DC did not cheat. The refs and clock operator blew it big time in the last 13.9 seconds. The rest of the game was called pretty evenly. Both side have some gripes and the refs could have call a bunch more fouls on DC then were called. However, for the most part, the refs were letting them play and a lot wasn't called on both sides of the court.

I big question I have for DC fans was where was AA Mr. Basketball finalist Justin Blake. He was a no show.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes me upset about this is that TSSAA or the officials will never comment or apologize for their lack of professionalism in officiating this game. Neither team deserved this cloud to be around the game. Once again refs are the most protected people in sports. No matter what they call, they will never have to get in front of a camera and explain why they called what they did. Someone needs to call that channel 2 guy that does the segment THATS MESSED UP and have him do a segment on the game. Maybe that will give the TSSAA a wake up call. Cause tonight was messed up.

IT"LL HAPPEN TOMORROW TOO!!!!!!!!....MOST STATE GAMES REFS CALLS ARE THE DIFFERENCE IN WINNER ..GOTTA GIVE EM CREDIT THO..THOUGHT THEY HAD CPA THE 'W" BUT FORGOT ABOUT DC "NEVER SAY DIE" ATTITUDE AND RESPONCE..

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[THE OFFICIATING TONIGHT WAS ABSOLTULY NACCEPTABLE!!!! THEY ADDED TIME ONTO A PLAY WHERE THE CLOCK STARTED 5 SCONDS LATE!!!! CPA WON TONIGHT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT EVEN DC!!!!!!!!! TSSAA IS soooooo biased agasinst private schools!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDVE SEEN THE REFS SMILING AS THEY WALKED OFF THE COURT TONIGHT!!!! CONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON CPA! DC KNOWS THE ONLY WAY THEY WON WAS BECAUSE THEY CHEATED. WITH FAIR REFS THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH THAT DC WOULDVE WON.

NO NO NO !!!!!! REFS ONLY REASON CPA WAS EVEN IN THE GAME

HOW BOUT EM CHOCTAWS..GRIND IT OUT "NEVER SAY DIE WIN" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say both the CPA fan and the DC fan are wrong. DC did not cheat. The refs and clock operator blew it big time in the last 13.9 seconds. The rest of the game was called pretty evenly. Both side have some gripes and the refs could have call a bunch more fouls on DC then were called. However, for the most part, the refs were letting them play and a lot wasn't called on both sides of the court.

I big question I have for DC fans was where was AA Mr. Basketball finalist Justin Blake. He was a no show.

BE THERE FRIDAY..DOESNT MATTER ALL CHOCTAWS CAN AND WILL SCORE..DC IS NOT A ONE MAN SHOW..ITS CALLED "T-E-A-M-" PLAY .. COUNT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF if's & buts were candy & nuts we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas ! I respect CPA's team it was a "Championship" type atmosphere ! If this ......... if that (see first line of post) IF Rex ("THE SHOT HEARD "ROUND THE WORLD" )Pierce had "Airballed the last shot ................................. WOULD YOU still be screamin" ABOUT THE CLOCK or the OFFICIALS !?!?!

Man, I hated to miss such a great game. Sounds like to me that CPA really got screwed here. Yea, if they would have made their free throws, then they would have won, but its a shame that TSSAA puts ref's like these on the floor in a state championship. Id much rather see the kids decide the game on the court rather than the ref's decide it for them. Also, this is the STATE Tournament, how can we not get a half-way decent clock keeper? Its time for TSSAA to step their game up and let the kids decide these games. Good job and good luck the rest of the way to DC. And good effort from CPA. I am one of those that thought they didnt have much of a chance in this ball game.

Kudos to CPA for being down 18-5 in the first quarter and come back. Z Mason was a man amoung boys out there tonight 28 points, 12 rebounds and 6 blocked shots. Justin Blake was a non factor. Never even knew he was there.

great job DC. I was rooting for you, but I did not think before that DC would win. The pressure D from DC was to much for CPA.

Great observations Legend. I don't know why teams haven't pressured CPA like that all year. Give 'em the full court pressure, then double team Mason and Miller. The one thing I disagree with about CPA's offense is that when teams do this, Miller and Mason don't kick it out to one of the other guys. CPA has three great shooters: Anderson, Reeves and a guy who doesn't get nearly enough credit, Peterson - he was 4-4 tonight.

At least Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean had the guts to tell it like it really happened. I give all the props to DC they hit two big threes to win the game. It was not the fault of DC that their is a controversy. Its just a shame that boys work hard all year and have the game end like it did. Yes the bottom line is DC won, they move on and CPA lost. However I believe CPA has gained more respect from this loss than any victory they had all year. CPA could have folded early but they kept ther composure and fought back and made a great game of it. Congratulations to CPA and to DC for a game that will be talked about for quite some time.

IF if's & buts were candy & nuts we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas ! I respect CPA's team it was a "Championship" type atmosphere ! If this ......... if that (see first line of post) IF Rex ("THE SHOT HEARD "ROUND THE WORLD" )Pierce had "Airballed the last shot ................................. WOULD YOU still be screamin" ABOUT THE CLOCK !?!?!

73, WHAT YOU THINKING..SAME AS ME..GAME OVER..CHOCTAWS ADVANCE

GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T start it ! See Yankees post right below yours ! But "Z" definitely helped his Mr Basketball cause tonight ! It's IN THE BOOKS HHS ! Get OVER IT !

Hey is the 73 by your name what year you graduated??? I am guessing so. So why dont you be a little mature? You blame it on Yankee, but the first thing that came out of your mouth was DC 22 fouls CPA 9. Since Yankees post was right below mine that means he posted after me. Do you understand that??? I was the one that said it doesnt matter, and you went on and acted immature bringing up fouls. Grow up, please. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IF if's & buts were candy & nuts we'd ALL have a Merry Christmas ! I respect CPA's team it was a "Championship" type atmosphere ! If this ......... if that (see first line of post) IF Rex ("THE SHOT HEARD "ROUND THE WORLD" )Pierce had "Airballed the last shot ................................. WOULD YOU still be screamin" ABOUT THE CLOCK or the OFFICIALS !?!?!

THAT WOULD BE A BIG FAT NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to CPA for being down 18-5 in the first quarter and come back. Z Mason was a man amoung boys out there tonight 28 points, 12 rebounds and 6 blocked shots. Justin Blake was a non factor. Never even knew he was there.

Sounds like Mason put on a show in the boro tonight. If Blake gets hot, DC could be hard to beat in this thing.