Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

I agree 100% with you TNTradition. The game should have been over when DC hit the first basket (in the final 15 seconds) to go down by 1. Worst officiating game I've ever seen. Worst clockkeeping I've ever seen. The TSSAA needs to do something about this game because CPA got absolutely screwed. I feel bad for the seniors on that team for having to suffer through bullcrap to end their careers. Congratulations to CPA on a great season and a great win. Congratulations to DC too because they played great and somehow found a way to actually win. It was a great game for anyone to watch but I wish the TSSAA was smart enough to do the right thing about the clock and the outcome. But then again I guess that's what happens when they run things, everything is wrong and screwed up.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAH DC deserved the win??? why? why dosent CPA deserve it? Is it because we are private school?? Really, cause if not then i dont see how DC deserves this win. The refs gave them the win, CPA deserved this win. Hahah i love how all of the predictions about how DC's speed will destroy CPA were so wrong. CPA deserved the win, and if we had had fair refs (if they actually exist), CPA woulvde won.

Dont be so sure 08 if we had fair refs it might have been the game every one predicted .

At some point everyone is going to realize the game is over and move on. DC advance and CPA goes home. DC has just as a valid beef with the foul calls.,,but the CPA people will argue until no end. IT'S OVER!!!

110% agree with this.......been the whiniest thread I have ever read. Argue till next year...won't help. Take a nap, take a sedative, go ride your bike, get a therapist, whatever you need to do but the outcome of the game will not change.

I agree 100% Yankees! IT'S OVER!!!

Hey guys. Not posting is always an option isn't it?

Don't feed the flames and it will die a natural death pretty soon.

Besides, you need to start focusing on Fulton who wiped out Livingston Academy by 37. CPA beat LA this season by 7. You guys beat CPA by 1. Better get some film..........

Can we nominate the clock operator for the all-tournament team? Did you operate the clock for the Lady Vols vs. Rutgers? Great job!

That was actually valid in that game,ref stopped clock when his whistle blew....should have hit your foul shots...wouldn't have been in that position /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Foul shots can win a game....you didn't hit them, you lost.

Can we nominate the clock operator for the all-tournament team? Did you operate the clock for the Lady Vols vs. Rutgers? Great job!

it seems to me people complain the most when they lose about how bad the officiating is. Well the truth is that officiating doesn't matter once the buzzer goes off. Since high school basketball, football, baseball,, softball and any other sport doesn't have instant replay there's no point in arguing the matter after the fact. CPA yall gave it one heck of a run, and yall have a lot to be proud of. Big Z had a spectacular night as well as the entire CPA program, but yall fell short. There is only one thing to do pack up your jersey's for the off-season work hard to get back to where you are, and next year make it over the hump. Yall's boys had a great season and something to be proud of. Everyone said yall were 20 point underdogs and yall proved those people wrong so why not prove even more people wrong and come back strong next year. Once agian CPA great game, I wish all the best for yall's senior players and next years players, come back strong and win.

DC yall are still advancing so stop worrying about this game and move on to the next opponent. Yall had a great, but VERY CLOSE GAME. So get your minds right, and start thinkin about the next game. GOOD LUCK DC!

It's been less than 24 hours since this game was over. CPA will get beyond this. Rather silly to expect no reaction to the situation. Yes, the fouls were lopsided, CPA should have hit its free throws, etc. This is a forum to vent, congratulate, console, throw out some sarcasm, share. That's part of what makes sports fun. Good luck to DC, get the gold, and enjoy. Tell your grandchildren about it. Good memories!