Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think it it weird that the CPA fans are talking about having class. I have seen many games end on tough shots and the coach go and shake the other coaches and teams hands to congratulate them. Not chase and berate the referees across the floor. Also how about the students throwing things on the floor after the game causing officials and administration to get involoved. I have a hard time talking about class when those type things take place.

agree

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the reason Z didnt have more fouls was bc dyer was settling for threes instead of penetrating for the majority of the game

seemed more like 50/50 (in the half court, that is)

shoot one time

drive in the next

Of course DC did have numerous steals in which they went immediately to the basket and rarely drew a foul.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Anybody can tell that's not a regular jump shot..if it were he would be upright and not leaning inward and his legs would also be straight....Looks just that like Larry Bird shot I posted about earlier. Shoots behind the line and lands in front of the line....I would not use that pic to make a point.....Good shot by Pierce /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Both CPA and DC played a good game. Both excellent teams with great skills. Both schools brought great crowds too.

If you narrow it all down.....this whole thing points to the idiotic clock keeper and officials. This biggest moron I've ever seen. He even laughed about it after the game.

15 seconds on the clock and DC brings the ball all the way into the front court without the clock starting. AT LEAST a five second error. No allowance made though. As if it didn't happen. What is that?

DC makes a 2 pointer with 4.5 seconds on the clock and the DC coach calls time out (as you should) with 3.8 on the clock. Again the clock keeper is asleep and lets the clock run to long.

Then the DC coach protests and miraculously comes up with the figure of 7 seconds. This is an outrage! Officials buy in and put 7 seconds on the clock.

I'm sure there is great satisfaction in this victory for DC. Nice job cooking up the 7 seconds coach! Whatever it takes....right? Even if that means make it up as you go.

Refs for this game.....you are a disgrace.

Clockkeeper........hope you slept well. First game jitters maybe? Still think it's funny? Wait till your name is mentioned a 1000 times to the TSSAA in the next few days. Laugh then.

TSSAA.....let the boys decide the games. Put in instant replay.

DC.....nice shooting. You got beat and you know it. BUT.... you are fast and furious. Great speed and pressure caused us a lot of problems throughout the game.

Both CPA and DC played a good game. Both excellent teams with great skills. Both schools brought great crowds too.

If you narrow it all down.....this whole thing points to the idiotic clock keeper and officials. This biggest moron I've ever seen. He even laughed about it after the game.

15 seconds on the clock and DC brings the ball all the way into the front court without the clock starting. AT LEAST a five second error. No allowance made though. As if it didn't happen. What is that?

DC makes a 2 pointer with 4.5 seconds on the clock and the DC coach calls time out (as you should) with 3.8 on the clock. Again the clock keeper is asleep and lets the clock run to long.

Then the DC coach protests and miraculously comes up with the figure of 7 seconds. This is an outrage! Officials buy in and put 7 seconds on the clock.

I'm sure there is great satisfaction in this victory for DC. Nice job cooking up the 7 seconds coach! Whatever it takes....right? Even if that means make it up as you go.

Refs for this game.....you are a disgrace.

Clockkeeper........hope you slept well. First game jitters maybe? Still think it's funny? Wait till your name is mentioned a 1000 times to the TSSAA in the next few days. Laugh then.

TSSAA.....let the boys decide the games. Put in instant replay.

DC.....nice shooting. You got beat and you know it. BUT.... you are fast and furious. Great speed and pressure caused us a lot of problems throughout the game.

If CPA would have made majority of there free throws, the clock wouldn't have been an issue. CPA also stop giving the ball to Zeke down the stretch of the game when they were up 5 pts. The game was ultimately decided by the clock errors, on the otherhand, you have to make free throws and give the ball to your best player when the game is on the line. This game was a hard fought game and both teams played well. Unfortunately, there are occasions where the outcome of some games are decided a little differently. This game reminded me of the controversial call at the end of the 1st overtime between Hamilton and Shelbyville. The best thing to do in this situations is to allow the pain of defeat to pass and move on and enjoy the rest of the state tournament. I'm sure that there will be some other mistakes that will occur in the state tournament, however, we must be respectful toward those individuals who are working hard to make this tournament a huge success. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />