Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

I guess I'm posting with a complete moron. Let's go back to the beginning. Get a Websters and look up the meaning of "irony". You may be "confused" or you may be "befuddled" by my statements but finding irony in my post makes no sense and does not belong in your post - have you graduated from pre-school yet?. Once you recognize this, you will be so embarrased of your first sentence that you will grap your own pencil thin neck and punch yourself in the face at least 5 times. You are so dumb you're dumber than yourself.

Definition of Irony from http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=irony

"incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs"

nice try.

and again, great, effective insults.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL, WELL, WELL. Just rolled back into town and not to my surprise, I am reading post from the blindest of the blind. BTW TnBball, you hit the nail on the head. DC played 15-20 pts better than CPA. I have seen games from here to there for 30+ years and that was the worst officiated game I have ever seen by a "I paid off the refs country mile". Actually, i don`t believe for a second CPA had anything to do with the officiating, it`s more of an internal thing. How can any true BB fan get on here and say CPA got ripped. TnBball is right. The game should have never been near as close as it was. The last 15 seconds should have never been an issue.

You ask how DC deserves the win: WE HAD MORE POINTS DUDE. WE WON THE GAME. THATS HOW WE DESERVE IT. The refs did everything possible to give this game to CPA, but DC stood tall and came out a winner. The calls were so bad against DC, it takes alot away from the win. These so-called refs have no business ever calling another game.

"Z" and his gang are really good players and he is the real deal, but it`s ashamed they had to be kept in the game by the refa and not their play on the floor.

VOL..UC had the same problem but UC did shoot a season low 8% beyond the ark..That was crazy! UC just couldn't get into a groove because every time down the floor the same ref almost blew his whistle out against UC..UC never even went to the throw line in the first half..The fouls was something like 14 ta 2 at the half, and the only reason UC got into the bonus was because Temple had to foul to get them there.These refs were horrible at the boro and what i don't understand is why the refs would cheat the kids the way they do...The TSSAA really needs to get rid of that junk they got at the boro..I listen to the DC game on the radio and from what i could get the refs tried to give it to CPA..The refs should give every team a fair shake but it just don't happen that way..From what i have seen and heard so far this year the ruel west will have to beat 8..Not 5..We just gonna have to go out and play hard..And keep you head up..Maybe the west will get a fair shake Friday but i doubt it!..They were saying that MJ Brown got mugged several times in the paint and the defender kept hitting his elbow on the trey ball, thats why the shots were short and off badly..My buddy told me MJ went to the ref and told him the defender would hit him on the elbow on every shot and he was begging him for a call..And he said Tony Wilkins#3 got undercut twice in mid air and slung out of bounds once and nothing was ever called...And every time UC would touch Temple on a touch foul the whistle would blow by the same dude..He said one of the refs never blew his whistle one time the whole game, he was their for his check is all!..Now i wasn't their but im going by what everyone else has said and by the radio people..I listened to both games on the radio...Good luck to DC and UC the rest of the tourny..From what i heard your gonna need it!

Come on guys. Refs can just be bad without trying to cheat. Why is it always an us against the world thing. Do not say the refs were for one team or the other. Sometimes they just miss calls. Sometimes they are not focused enough. Sometimes they get into a flow of what is happening and go with that rhythm. The only sympathy you are going to get is from your own fans. People have complained about the refs for years and it does no good. Play the game well enough and you have no grip. Or you could just grow up....

Does anyone else think it it weird that the CPA fans are talking about having class. I have seen many games end on tough shots and the coach go and shake the other coaches and teams hands to congratulate them. Not chase and berate the referees across the floor. Also how about the students throwing things on the floor after the game causing officials and administration to get involoved. I have a hard time talking about class when those type things take place.

YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGIZE TO CPA? CPA needs to thank them for keeping them in the game. MY GOSH PPL, WAKE UP. You all are hilarious. DC got hit and pushed so much tonight, I heard their jerseys had bruises.

I want to be there to see who in the H% has brass ones big enough to apologize to CPA. What are they going to apologize for, not doing a good enough job of throwing the game? Geeezzzz. You ppl are unbelieveable!

Quite frankly you are unbelievable. I have never seen a team throw more cheap shots than DC. Holding, shoving, hacking are all words that are associated with DC. The refs kept DC in the game. You get a different set of refs that call a close game and the starting 5 foul out for DC. DC plays great pressure defense but with that comes a lot of fouls and again a lot more could have been called on DC.

This was the best game I saw all day!!! I loved every minute of it.....This is my take...

1. If CPA makes their free throws they win the game.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

2. The refs were awful all day long....The worst day of officiating I have ever seen...

3. The clock should have been reset to around 4.9-5.5 area not 7....

4. It was a three that Rex Peirce shot....I was in the corner right there to see it, and it was confirmed when I watched it on tv this morning....

5. And people wanna talk about classy....How about the CPA students throwing stuff onto the floors after the game....Whats up with that?....

6. Z. Mason, to me, is Mr. Basketball.... Justin Blake is awesome but after last night Mason showed me why he was the best player on the floor....

I'm extremely excited to see all the West teams win yesterday, and hope to see that continue all tourney....

CONGRATS CHOCTAWS!!!!! GOOD LUCK AGAINST FULTON!!!

Quite frankly you are unbelievable. I have never seen a team throw more cheap shots than DC. Holding, shoving, hacking are all words that are associated with DC. The refs kept DC in the game. You get a different set of refs that call a close game and the starting 5 foul out for DC. DC plays great pressure defense but with that comes a lot of fouls and again a lot more could have been called on DC.

How did the refs keep DC in the game? DC had a great run during the first quarter and then the fouls started during this great run I am speaking of! When fouls occur defense has to be less intense so you don't get another foul! Holding, shoving, and hacking aren't cheap shots those are called fouls and Dyer County got called for 22 of them! If you got a different set of refs, you might be surprised with the outcome... The most powerful word in the English dictionary IF and that word has been used ALOT! And as for more fouls thats possible but I bet ALOT more fouls could have been called on CPA not to mention all of the traveling CPA did!

it was a awsome game.... best I have seen all year... The refs were horrible... I am non-bias and have nothing do to with either team... but DC got some cheap blocking calls but on the other end they were charges... something is up there... Obviously DC should have had more fouls at the end of the game due to their 3/4 press... CPA ended up getting screwed on the clock deal... that was no where near 7 seconds... probably around 4.8 -5.4... when it comes down to it....

CPA had chances for an upset with, the refs, Mason, free throws, and a good 2nd - 4th quarters

DC's 3/4 press caused alot of turnovers, and had great penetration all night...

The better team won the game... Mason should win Mr. Basketball... I would be ticked off if I was Maddux bout the 7 seconds... but like I said, the better team won the game...period...

I could not see why CPA, did not use backcuts more in their offense... obviously DC was playing in your face defense... which would have set CPA up all night for back cuts to the basket... I could just not figure out why they would not try that more than what they did...

The key to beating DC is limit turnovers, don't throw it in the corners where you will get trapped, and use back cuts on their tight D to open up the floor more... block out...and don't get into a track meet unless that is your style of ball

Just curious why alot of people think the fouls should be even? If a team plays a zone it is less likely for them to foul and if you play a man or aggressive man you will foul more.

But with an aggressive shot block like "Z" down inside draws more fouls than what he had! I didn't say even I just said less lop-sided!