Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

Not talking to just you, asking everyone. And no people can block shots and not get called for fouls. Look at former Haywood County star Winston Varnado he blocks many shots but doesnt get called for fouls.

True, they can did last night apparently! Isn't Varnado the freshman at Mississippi State cause if thats him he is averaging close to 5 blocks and 3 fouls per game!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the refs keep DC in the game? DC had a great run during the first quarter and then the fouls started during this great run I am speaking of! When fouls occur defense has to be less intense so you don't get another foul! Holding, shoving, and hacking aren't cheap shots those are called fouls and Dyer County got called for 22 of them! If you got a different set of refs, you might be surprised with the outcome... The most powerful word in the English dictionary IF and that word has been used ALOT! And as for more fouls thats possible but I bet ALOT more fouls could have been called on CPA not to mention all of the traveling CPA did!

You either call the travel or the shove, sometimes they called the travel sometimes the shove.

Tell me what #20 was doing all night long was aggressive defense and not cheap shots. At least have the integrity to admit he was throwing cheap shots.

You either call the travel or the shove, sometimes they called the travel sometimes the shove.

Tell me what #20 was doing all night long was aggressive defense and not cheap shots. At least have the integrity to admit he was throwing cheap shots.

Do you actually know what a cheap shot is? Cheap shots are things done to cause bodily harm such things as throwing aggressive elbows, a shot in the nose, and undercutting a player going up for layup/dunk!

I saw a pic of the game winning shot in the Tennessean and it seems like there is no way he could of been behind the arc with both feet unless it was just a olypmic style long jump.

I saw Larry Bird make a shot like that once ..againt the Portland Trail Blazers to put the game into overtime. It was a double overtime thriller..Boston Won and Larry Bird finished with 49 points. Good shot by Pierce..he can shoot the traditional three as well as the olypmic style /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not a freshman I think he is a Soph. His dad is the coach at Haywood. I would like for someone to find out the total of fouls for DC this year as a team. It will be moderate to high it comes with the way they play. Also, the # of fouls usually go up when you play a better team because they know the game better.

Wouldn't that same concept hold true for CPA as well?