baseball not cheerleading

Guest inappropriate87

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inappropriate87

no we are actually 2-0 so far. we played a team yesterday that was cheerleading in the dougout and thought it was pretty rude and disrespectful. Don't get me wrong i dont think that we should sit in a dougout and not say anything at all, but the chants and cheers should not be for the players. It IS disrespectful for the game and for those who respect the game.

no we are actually 2-0 so far. we played a team yesterday that was cheerleading in the dougout and thought it was pretty rude and disrespectful. Don't get me wrong i dont think that we should sit in a dougout and not say anything at all, but the chants and cheers should not be for the players. It IS disrespectful for the game and for those who respect the game.

I wasn't going to say anything but since you've made it pretty obvious who the team is...I'm not sure I would call a loud dug out a cheer leading, bush league school. As a matter a fact, the only thing I recall ever hearing is that "rip rope" thing. But as far as cheering, I would take what I saw last night over a dead quiet dug out anyday. It is easy for a team to give up, especially after that 6th inning, but to stay loud and alive, I would hardly call that "cheerleading" and unclassy. Unclassy is yelling "see ya" while staring down the other team after you hit a shot to right field...only to have it hit the fence and not go over. Anyways, that is your opinion and I'll respect that, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

It was Pretty Bad To yell RIP, RIP, RIP when your that bad! I agree with you 87, It showed no class! Cheerleading is for girls. Good Luck in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!

i would say to watch the game, encourage your team. so if you wanna be loud while encouraging your players more power to you, that is fine. but other then that sit there and watch the game with a little class.

No place for chants and cheers. Encouraging your teammates, etc is fine but put a bra on if you're going to be a cheerleader!

if you arent cheering for your team to win then you dont care if you win. but if you are trying to disgrace the other team thats crossing the line.

the best dugout guys are the boston red sox bullpen with their spoons lol.

i hope northeast gets on here and sees alll of this. i can describe their cheering in one word: WOW.

Guest inappropriate87

I wasn't going to say anything but since you've made it pretty obvious who the team is...I'm not sure I would call a loud dug out a cheer leading, bush league school. As a matter a fact, the only thing I recall ever hearing is that "rip rope" thing. But as far as cheering, I would take what I saw last night over a dead quiet dug out anyday. It is easy for a team to give up, especially after that 6th inning, but to stay loud and alive, I would hardly call that "cheerleading" and unclassy. Unclassy is yelling "see ya" while staring down the other team after you hit a shot to right field...only to have it hit the fence and not go over. Anyways, that is your opinion and I'll respect that, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

since you know what team i play for and i know your team, I dont think we got down one time in that game. we hit the ball well but not one time did we stand in the dugout and hollar anything to throw yall off. we played the game RIGHT and without saying one word. so cheering has nothing to do with staying up and being alive.

since you know what team i play for and i know your team, I dont think we got down one time in that game. we hit the ball well but not one time did we stand in the dugout and hollar anything to throw yall off. we played the game RIGHT and without saying one word. so cheering has nothing to do with staying up and being alive.

One, I wasn't referring to your dugout, I have no problem with it. I actually have no problem with anything, but I was just mentioning something I saw and heard from your player after he hit the ball.

Two, what I noticed was a dugout who was down and stayed loud in the dugout to attempt to get back in the game. Not once was it aimed towards your players from what I noticed. I know their coach WOULD NOT allow for anything to be said towards a player or coach.

I wouldn't have guessed you were a player, I guessed you were in college looking at your age. Best of luck in your season.