Manassas -vs- Union City

Legend

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for sure, Union City had the tougher bracket with MUCH better talented teams to play to get to the finals. We have already beaten team much better than Manasses this year in the Poplar Bluff Shootout in late December. Yes, I know this is now and we as a team will treat this no differently.

Union City will be very prepared....I Promise. We have been in a situation many times before that the teams we play are much taller and sometimes more speed.

The ONLY way and I say " ONLY " way Manasses can beat Union city is Union City have a off day around the arch and only get one look at the basket.

This will be a great game and a score that might change from leader to leader.

In the end, Union city will wear down Manasses and show them and the rest of the state that the Gold Ball will make another trip back to Northwestern Tennessee in a little town called Union City.

From what I understand, the Union City fans had at least 5 sections filled today ( Friday ) and many more will be there on Saturday....the gym will be half to 3/4 full of Union city and Western tennessee Fans come saturday..

The Purple Stomp will make one final showing come Saturday March 15 at the Boro and Manasses will be on the end being stomped.

Go Union City....

everything i have said this year has come to life. I dont really care about Dyer Co. They wont to ride UC jock now cause its over for them. Manassas will have a big chip on there shoulders with everybody is rooting for UC. People are mad because Manassas is in the papers and on the TV. Manassas will start the all-memphis party. Mitchell will be 2nd. The 3A game is already won by Memphis. Things that I have said have come true all season. My streak wont end now. Last even if Buckner dont win Mr.Basketball after Manassas wins by 20 everybody will no who the man is. Willie Payne, Eric Atkins, Derrick Richards, Adrew Jefferies, Roy McFadgon have not play there game yet. they will put on a show.

union city as good as they have looked is not goin to be able to turn manasses over as they have other teams and they will also have matchup problems...they have more speed than manasses and can outshoot them but they dont have anyone to match up with buckner or mcfadden in tha post and as i said the manasses guards wont turn the ball over as much as other teams do against uc...all that said the game could go either way and union city played so well today if they carry it into tomorrow then will pull it out but i think manasses will pull it out in a tight one

Buckner will be shut down by Pat Polk.

everything i have said this year has come to life. I dont really care about Dyer Co. They wont to ride UC jock now cause its over for them. Manassas will have a big chip on there shoulders with everybody is rooting for UC. People are mad because Manassas is in the papers and on the TV. Manassas will start the all-memphis party. Mitchell will be 2nd. The 3A game is already won by Memphis. Things that I have said have come true all season. My streak wont end now. Last even if Buckner dont win Mr.Basketball after Manassas wins by 20 everybody will no who the man is. Willie Payne, Eric Atkins, Derrick Richards, Adrew Jefferies, Roy McFadgon have not play there game yet. they will put on a show.

OK LEGEND!! I have heard enough! We WILL SEE!! This is what i wanted! UC will be focused tomorrow at 3 o'clock! And your out of your mind saying Manassas will win by 20..U need to smoke another one my friend! lol..Thats was funny! LETS DO THIS!!

UC has to shoot a high percentage from the three point line to win because Manassa will dominate defensive rebounding...I don't think UC will get many 2nd chance points. Three pointers and turnovers for UC to win...peremiter defense and dominate the glass on the defensive end for manassas to win. That's my opinion. this is like the thrilla in manilla...much anticipated matchup....GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK LEGEND!! I have heard enough! We WILL SEE!! This is what i wanted! UC will be focused tomorrow at 3 o'clock! And your out of your mind saying Manassas will win by 20..U need to smoke another one my friend! lol..Thats was funny! LETS DO THIS!!

I said it 6 weeks ago red_16 you will cry 1st he did. Then I said UC people will cry 2nd. This is what Manassas wanted UC people were cheering for University School. I wonder why? Manassas by 20 like I said. You will eat your WORDS!!!!