White Station vs Ridgeway

Dragonmaster

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this may be White Station's turn. I believe ridgeway won the other games.

This game will be fun to watch....

Including a 40 point (approximately) thrashing earlier in the season, that I believe you can still watch on www.wmctv.com click on Internet Game of the Week.

This should be a slobberknocker, or they will be getting the Murphy Center crunk. Take your pick. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think this may be White Station's turn. I believe ridgeway won the other games.

JUST NOT LOGICAL ANY TEAM WILL BEAT THE OTHER 4 TIMES IN THE SAME YEAR...BUT R"WAY HAS A VERY GOOD COACH THAT KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN..IM PULLLING FOR WHITE STATION TO WIN THE 4TH TIME AROUND FOR THESE 2 SCHOOLS..

3 MINS TO GO IN 3RD QTR RIDGEWAY UP 17.. ITS TIME TO GIVE THE BALL TO JACKSON AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE TO GET OUTTA THE WAY. WHITE STATION PT GUARD IS TRYING TO DO TO MUCH. HALL LOOKS OVERRATED SO FAR . LET JACKSON CREATE AND GET IN A RYTHEM AND THE GAME COULD CHANGE.

somebody tell Farrakahn Hall that they didn't win state. put that in there.

I like that comeback! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But, wait--I thought that White Station's COACH (not F. Hall) made that infamous comment?

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Congratulatons Ridgeway. Great season White Station.