Pool D

Memphis Flight (Miles)

TN Raiders

TN Elite (White)

A-3 plays D-2, winner plays B-1, winner plays winner of A-1 vs B-3 or C-3

B-3 plays C-3, winner plays A-1

C-2 plays B-2, Winner plays D-1, winner plays winner of C-1 vs D-3 or A-2

D-3 plays A-2, winner plays C-1

Does anybody know anything about any of these teams?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pool A

Nashville Pacesetters

TN Team Pride

Tn Extreme (White)

Pool B

Tn Elite (Navy)

Tn Select

Team Memphis Elite (James)

TN Extreme (Red)

Pool C

Tn Flight

TN Wings

Tn Extreme (Black)

Pool D

Memphis Flight (Miles)

TN Raiders

TN Elite (White)

I find it hard to believe that Memphis-James finished as state-runner ups last year but they are given a pool with four teams and have to play an extra pool game?????? Hummmm!

philtenn...I watched a couple of the teams today in Martin

Most impressive team I saw all day was the TNWings coached by David Hart...they are LOADED...they won their 3:00 game by about 27 and won their 6:00 game by about 50 and the 6:00 I believe was against one of the Memphis schools. They played at 12:00 this afternoon as well but I was unable to make that game. The TNWings coached by David Hart has Amber Rechis and Grace Ann Swaim from Westview, Morgan Faulkner from Madison Academic, Perika Glenn and the Simpson girl from Milan, Chassidy Fussell from Obion Co. and 3 other girls whom I'm sure on who they are. If I'm correct on what I've been told, this team also finished 5th at nationals last year and lost on a buzzard beater prohibiting them to making the Final 4.

philtenn...I watched a couple of the teams today in Martin

Most impressive team I saw all day was the TNWings coached by David Hart...they are LOADED...they won their 3:00 game by about 27 and won their 6:00 game by about 50 and the 6:00 I believe was against one of the Memphis schools. They played at 12:00 this afternoon as well but I was unable to make that game. The TNWings coached by David Hart has Amber Rechis and Grace Ann Swaim from Westview, Morgan Faulkner from Madison Academic, Perika Glenn and the Simpson girl from Milan, Chassidy Fussell from Obion Co. and 3 other girls whom I'm sure on who they are. If I'm correct on what I've been told, this team also finished 5th at nationals last year and lost on a buzzard beater prohibiting them to making the Final 4.

The TN Wings are an excellent team. We know Morgan Faulkner very well and know how good she is. As for last year's Nationals performance I'm pretty sure they were not at Division I AAU Nationals at Nashville. But it sounds that they did great at one of the other national tournaments. Sounds like they'll be real competitive at States.

• 2 weeks later...

Pool A

Nashville Pacesetters

TN Team Pride

Tn Extreme (White)

Pool B

Tn Elite (Navy)

Tn Select

Team Memphis Elite (James)

TN Extreme (Red)

Pool C

Tn Flight

TN Wings

Tn Extreme (Black)

Pool D

Memphis Flight (Miles)

TN Raiders

TN Elite (White)

Tn Raiders are undefeated 15-0, won Greenville SC Super Regional, Cleveland Tourn, and won 3 games in Huntsville last weekend.

Tn Raiders are undefeated 15-0, won Greenville SC Super Regional, Cleveland Tourn, and won 3 games in Huntsville last weekend.

Don't read to much into our record we have not played to many good teams except Tennessee Team Pride , Extreme from Abbington Virgina, North Alabama Twisters elite team and a couple good teams in Greenville,

We went 3-0 in pool play in Huntsville but since we had already qualified earlier we did not compete in bracket play, but, other than the above teams mentioned we have not played to many good teams.

I watched the Wings and Memephis teams in Huntsville and both are really good.

The great thing this start has given us is, we have qualified for the DI Nationals early and that helps. It is a long season.

Looking at the results at southernstarz.org for the Huntsville SRT, it appears that the Raiders did not play in that tournament. It looks like they were signed up for the tournament and listed in Pool B, but forfeited their games.

Looking at the results at southernstarz.org for the Huntsville SRT, it appears that the Raiders did not play in that tournament. It looks like they were signed up for the tournament and listed in Pool B, but forfeited their games.

They played their pool play games, but because they did not need the bid, they chose not to play on Sunday. So, even though they played their pool play games (and won all of them), their games show as forfeits because they never planned on playing on Sunday.

I saw them for about a half against Team Pride and they appear to be a very solid group that works very well together. I don't think they will come within ten points of any of the three Flight teams, but they may just be good enough to finish 4th.