Top Players in the State

beavo5

Kinda...looks like they have three teams at one age group and two at another age group. Just found out DeJuan Taylor played for the Ballerz last summer. Here is a list of MID STATE BALLERZ unsigned seniors. ..most are JUCO, D11, or NAIA. Just anout all the D1 guys have signed. I figure all these will sign somewhere this spring. This info is updated and ratings are pretty accurate. Wish I knew more about Kimbles recruitment..He is at the very least JUCO or NAIA. If you figure Blake, Taylor, Kimble, Parr, and CJ and Pierce from next season that would make 6 players that will play in college from this seasons team...Not bad..all the way from JUCO to D1.

I'm not sure why Hopson ws left of the list. I know he was a verbal commit to Miss. Sate after his soph year but has since backed off and opened up his recruitment.

As the Spring signing period draws nearer, there are still a large number of talented available Seniors from the Ballerz Class of 2008 available for colleges of all levels...

6'4 WF Rayshawn Walker (Northeast)...Mid Maj+ D-1

6'3 2G Tyshwan Edmunson (UHA)...Mid Maj+ D-1

6'6 F Kyle Binder (Farragut)... D-III, D-II, Low D-1

6'8 PF Nicholas Livesay (Bolton)... NAIA/D-II

6'5 WF/PF Victor McLin (Dyersburg)... Low D-1, NAIA, Juco

6'4 WF Lavonte Henderson (Clarksville)... NAIA, Juco

5'3 PG Michael Anderson (Kenwood)... NAIA, Juco

6'0 PG Dee Williamson (Southside)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

6'5 WF/PF Brandon Hall (Tullahoma)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

5'9 PG Robbie Townsend (Ft. Campbell)... NAIA, D-II, Juco

6'3 WF Thaddeus Glynn (Dyersburg)... NAIA, Juco

6'1 WF DeJuan Taylor (Dyer Co)... Juco

6'3 WF Jermeal Bingham (McNairy Central)... Juco

A friend of mine is kin to Thaddeus and he told me that Austin Peay was a place that was looking at Thaddeus! Just thought you might wanna know a little bit of info from my side!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine is kin to Thaddeus and he told me that Austin Peay was a place that was looking at Thaddeus! Just thought you might wanna know a little bit of info from my side!

Thanks....it's suprisning though. AP has already signed about 5 players. They might would want him to redshirt. Do you think he is D1??? NAIA for sure.

Thanks....it's suprisning though. AP has already signed about 5 players. They might would want him to redshirt. Do you think he is D1??? NAIA for sure.

Yeah he wouldn't start but would be a very good bench player! I think he could start at a few D1s but they are low D1s! But that was only hearsay that I put out there so I'm not sure! You know how hearsay goes!

Who are some of the top players in the state for the 2008-2009 season?

These are not in any specific order:

John Jenkins

Joe Jackson

Leslie McDonald

Casey Prather

Z. Mason

C.J. Crittendon

Reginald Buckner

Farrakhan Hall

Chase Dunn

James Gallman

Mardracus Wade

Jalen Steele

Jay Murphy

Ricky Tisdale

That is just a few off the top of my head!

Ross Albright, White House Heritage. 20.6 PPG 2.85 3's per game. I am a little bias though?

Wasn't Wille on that team..seems like Wayne to but not sure.

Yeah,I seen them play when we were in New Orleans for the Nike Memorial Day Tournament.They had Willie Kemp(Memphis),JP Prince(Tenn),Thaddeus Young(76'ers),Shawnee Williams(Pacers),Pierre Niles(Memphis),Brandon Powell(now at Marshall),Andre Thorton(Central Florida)Wayne Chism(Tenn).They beat the New York Gauchos for the Championship.That was the best AAU team that i have ever seen and i have seen a lot of AAU teams play.They finished 2nd in the 17u Nationals and i think that Tyler Smith played with them.They lost to The Georgia Stars and Louis Williams(76'ers).I was also wondering about were CJ was playing this summer.I know he playd for the Midstate 16 Elite team last year.Dont see his name on the roster this year.

Yeah,I seen them play when we were in New Orleans for the Nike Memorial Day Tournament.They had Willie Kemp(Memphis),JP Prince(Tenn),Thaddeus Young(76'ers),Shawnee Williams(Pacers),Pierre Niles(Memphis),Brandon Powell(now at Marshall),Andre Thorton(Central Florida)Wayne Chism(Tenn).They beat the New York Gauchos for the Championship.That was the best AAU team that i have ever seen and i have seen a lot of AAU teams play.They finished 2nd in the 17u Nationals and i think that Tyler Smith played with them.They lost to The Georgia Stars and Louis Williams(76'ers).I was also wondering about were CJ was playing this summer.I know he playd for the Midstate 16 Elite team last year.Dont see his name on the roster this year.

CJ's mom told me he is still deciding who to play for....said she would let me know. I'll post when I find out....usually see her about 3x a week when I pick my kid up from school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CJ's mom told me he is still deciding who to play for....said she would let me know. I'll post when I find out....usually see her about 3x a week when I pick my kid up from school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Finally had time to watch the state championship yesterday, who was the guy hitting the threes for DC..and what grade is he

The Franklin Rage 17U, who advanced to the Elite 8 of the D-I AAU Nationals last year with victories over the Louisiana Shockerz and Midstate Ballerz, have kids getting some pretty good attention from various D-I mid major programs. Michael Young now at 6'3 195 plays the point and 2 guard spot has had looks from Belmont, UMKC, WKU, Brown, Yale, and UCF. Shooting guard Kevin Kegarise has interest coming from APSU,T-TECH, and ARMY. Jamaul Starnes and James Haddix(6'9) have had some D-I looks as well. Also, flying under the radar is 3 guard Daniel Miller-McLemore. A 6'3 200 lb slasher, recently has had interest coming from the NCAA darling known as Davidson.