6-5A - Let's hear some opinions

bearfeet

That's right..oops you went to Centennial... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually I was trying to make it so a State fan could understand what I was saying /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was trying to make it so a State fan could understand what I was saying /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Dude,

Good comeback, now back under your rock. What are your Cougars going to do this year? Saw some of them at the Indy/WC scrimmage. Getting some early scouting in.

Another encouraging thing is that there are a few new faces on the defense that are not only new to team, but new to the sport, whether its their first time or if they've taken a few years off. Those few guys have played extremely well from what I can see and will only get better with experience.

Also, stud safety Stannard was a bit gimpy last week. Look for the defense to improve greatly when he is back to full strength as well.

I liked seeing Taylor Dixon out there. He brings some intensity. There will be a lot of opportunities for some younger kids to step up and help. A good measuring stick could be the scrimmage next week against MBA. I was most impressed with their conditioning. Of course with Coach Ceislak and others heading it up, it is to be expected. After the halftime break, WC was sucking wind and tired.

Dude,

Good comeback, now back under your rock. What are your Cougars going to do this year? Saw some of them at the Indy/WC scrimmage. Getting some early scouting in.

From what I hear they're making alot of progress. They're alot more comfortable with the schemes going into camp, so they've had alot more time to work on fine-tuning some specifics. They're not gonna go out and be the class of the Region this year, but they're certainly making steps in the right direction. Should be an interesting year.

PS: I've also been told Drew Kelly will be back on the team this year.

Trust me. No problem with Stannard kicking. He has been doubted his entire life because of his size and he always steps up. He is going to be fun to watch the season as is the entire Indy team. We may surprise some people.

Nobody that knows him is doubting his ability. I was basing it on the scrimmage only. Ty did a very good job at safety last year especially for a sophmore. That year of experience will be invaluable this year.

From what I hear they're making alot of progress. They're alot more comfortable with the schemes going into camp, so they've had alot more time to work on fine-tuning some specifics. They're not gonna go out and be the class of the Region this year, but they're certainly making steps in the right direction. Should be an interesting year.

PS: I've also been told Drew Kelly will be back on the team this year.

I've also heard the Drew is playing this year

That will give Centennial a BIG target downfield which will be a big plus

You also have to love both Kemp and Jackson in the running back position

Offense should be able to put up the points

Run D was the biggest issue last year (Pettigrew 200 yards) so it really all resides on the defense this year

Drew Kelly makes CHS better, but I still don't see them as a playoff team. The defense won't keep up and they will end up being a team that simply gets outscored every Friday night. Scales is a great athlete, but I would put him somewhere other than QB. Kelly is a target, but Scales has to get the ball in his hands.

It'll be another typical year for Centennial.