Bradford basketball

fastpitch4

Who got the head coaching job at Bradford and/or who is the frontrunner for the job? I hear it is a great school with some good talent....

you heard wrong. dont know about the school but they will have no talent at all. only good news is neither will anybody else in their district outside the big three so they may be able to compete.

warmachine, I honestly don't know why he'd want to spend that much time with girls college ball. As college ball takes up more time with the traveling, recruiting, etc... you'd figured he'd want to stay at the HS level and watch his son Colby grow up and play sports. His son is one heck of a baseball player.

He said he wanted to win more than 7-9 games a year and in college he can have control over who he has play for him. Coach Eddings is a great guy but he does things a bit awkward.

My senior year he was at DC for the summer as an assistant to Coach Hokins with the DC girls. When the GC girls head job came open he left, he never taught a class at DC. Then he left GC after a few years to take the Bethel job he left Bethel after a few years then went back to GC for a summer and went to go to Bradford for the boy's job. Now he is leaving Bradford to go well who knows.

I don't think Coach Eddings came back to Gibson Co. after he left Bethel. I'm almost sure he didn't. I don't know where he'll coach at in college because there's no local head coaching positions open around here is there? Chris Nelson is the head coach at Bethel now, unless Coach Eddings takes an assistant position for a couple of years to wait on a head coaching position to come open. Larry's a good guy and has made his ways around..Good Luck to him wherever he goes if he has left Bradford. I text someone earlier today that might know and he said he had no clue about it....