Who has the most homeruns.

baseball100

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the topic. Most homeruns hit. It doesn't matter the pitching you face or what size field you play on. Who has hit the most.

Bubba Clifton from MP has hit about 7 or so. He gets pitched around alot and was in a bit of a slump for a couple of games but he averages about 1 every 2 games or so. The field we play on is 325 down the lines and 385 in center, for those of you that are interested.

dosent matter the pitching you face, that is 100% incorrect. Not sure about the pitchers this year so I will use the pitchers I know from last year but, do you think it would be easier to jack bombs off of John Doe from a little AA school or pitchers such as Sonny Gray, Taylor Hill, Brady Frey, Brandon Frensley, Josh Cothum, Mason Forbis, Robert Hansen...and so on. All of these pitchers have either gone on to play at the D1 level or will do on to play at the D1 level and they all pitch in the same district. Trust me pitching matters in the number of homeruns a player hits.

Back to the topic. Most homeruns hit. It doesn't matter the pitching you face or what size field you play on. Who has hit the most.

Bubba Clifton from MP has hit about 7 or so. He gets pitched around alot and was in a bit of a slump for a couple of games but he averages about 1 every 2 games or so. The field we play on is 325 down the lines and 385 in center, for those of you that are interested.

dosent matter the pitching you face, that is 100% incorrect. Not sure about the pitchers this year so I will use the pitchers I know from last year but, do you think it would be easier to jack bombs off of John Doe from a little AA school or pitchers such as Sonny Gray, Taylor Hill, Brady Frey, Brandon Frensley, Josh Cothum, Mason Forbis, Robert Hansen...and so on. All of these pitchers have either gone on to play at the D1 level or will do on to play at the D1 level and they all pitch in the same district. Trust me pitching matters in the number of homeruns a player hits.

No! Under this topic it doesn't matter. The topic is Who has the most homeruns, not who has the most homeruns against good pitching. Who has the most homeruns?

According to the paper Bubba Clifton has 12. One I know of was a bomb, had to have gone 420 or better. They didn't find anything but thread and half the cover he hit it so hard.

Yeah but who do they have the homeruns against...i only know of a 2-3 GOOD pitchers to come out of single A schools in the past couple years. Pitching matters everything on how many homeruns a player hits.

No! Under this topic it doesn't matter. The topic is Who has the most homeruns, not who has the most homeruns against good pitching. Who has the most homeruns?

According to the paper Bubba Clifton has 12. One I know of was a bomb, had to have gone 420 or better. They didn't find anything but thread and half the cover he hit it so hard.

i agree. andy shuford is quite a mature player for a sophomore. i cant wait to see what he will do in two years! did i hear someone at a baylor game calling him BIG COUNTRY??is this symbolic for something??

well actually Andy is a senior. his younger brother is the sophomore. but yes he has been doing an awesome job at the plate. last weekend he hit 4 homeruns in 2 games. and for those that are complaining about strength of pitching or what not, Baylor plays a pretty rough schedule playing such teams as McCallie (always tough, has a crafty lefty), Red Bank (who has 3 college signees and 4 guys throwing right under 90), Dalton (who is one of the best north Georgia teams) and many more.

So are yougoin to jump from thread to thread and just degrade every team. according to my count today you have degraded, Chuckey Doak, Forrest, and Cascade. you obviously dont know how to judge speed of a baseball since you think everyone is only topping out at 58

Make that 4 he said Sunbright was garbage too in another thread, and I'm saying that Sunbright could even stay within 10 runs of these teams you mentioned but to say a team is garbage is not only unsportsmanlike, it makes him sound like a 10 year old that got cut from the little league team in which everyone gets to play, if you ask me, he apparently doesn't play or he's a bench-warmer on some subpar team and he gets his kicks from putting down other teams to make himself feel better.

• 2 weeks later...