D-II

tennisplaya

Webb plays ECS next Wed. in Quarters for State.

If anyone knows anything about ECS please post because we have no idea who they are and are curious.

They won all their games except for MUS which beat them 11-0 - must have played some JV matches. Webb wins 4 early matches to make it to the semis where MUS wins 5-2.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how that would work out considering they would stop the match at 4-2 but whatever. I think Webb would fare well against MUS. MUS is good but not unbeatable (McCallie as some would say). Webb has a good shot if not the favorite in about 3 of the singles and still decent chances in the other two. I wouldnt count Webb out just yet, soccerpro.

Not sure how that would work out considering they would stop the match at 4-2 but whatever. I think Webb would fare well against MUS. MUS is good but not unbeatable (McCallie as some would say). Webb has a good shot if not the favorite in about 3 of the singles and still decent chances in the other two. I wouldnt count Webb out just yet, soccerpro.

OK, good points. The 4-2 score was the result of two matches ending simultaneously. However, I'll go with your scenario: Webb beats MUS 4-2 and then plays McCallie a tough match as the McCallie players are required to use their off hands to make match competitive. The 2009 results are similar as the number one rated players from Argentina and South Africa transfer to McCallie for the Spring tennis season. Sorry, kids from around the world want to play for Voges.

soccerpro, i'll be the first to say you've gone from being pretty timid "voges would kill me for saying this but..." to an outright dickhead.

Wow! Such hostility and name calling and on a Tennis string. It's like being over at the Soccer or Football strings. Are you sure you don't attend siegel?