Lebanon beats Mt Juliet!

WJBDEVILS

Coach Slone and crew have taken down another team that use to dominate Lebanon teams of the past. Purvis, an old MJHS player himself, always schedules LHS on his senior day to add insult to injury. He always drills LHS, well he did. I'm glad to see LHS finally break that curse. Everybody keeps talking about Coach Martin, well his brother is on the MJHS staff. The Martin magic didn't seem to come through for the Bears. Hats off to Lebanon. I hope you guys continue to win and reach new heights. I'd love to see an Oakland sweep!

Coach Slone and crew have taken down another team that use to dominate Lebanon teams of the past. Purvis, an old MJHS player himself, always schedules LHS on his senior day to add insult to injury. He always drills LHS, well he did. I'm glad to see LHS finally break that curse. Everybody keeps talking about Coach Martin, well his brother is on the MJHS staff. The Martin magic didn't seem to come through for the Bears. Hats off to Lebanon. I hope you guys continue to win and reach new heights. I'd love to see an Oakland sweep!

Coach Slone is doing a great job! Keep it up old man!

To win you must have good coaches, decent talent, a team that plays as a team, good parent support- no matter if lil' Johnny starts or not, and get the lucky breaks.

I know you have good coaches, decent talent as for the rest if you have it you guys should do great things this year. I'm not trying to make parents mad I just have not been around enough to see if he has good parent support this year or not. I hope the parents are united and sit together instead of the old days when some sat in the bleachers, some sat in the small bleachers by the old home dug out, and the rest were scattered out in lawn chairs. If you guys get behind your coaches and the players that start you guys will go far. I hope you guys win out! Good luck Blue!

How will lebanon look tonight?

The Blue Devils could be in trouble tonight. They have got to be low on pitching after playing 3 games on Saturday and Sunday plus back-to-back district games coming up on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tullahoma could be catching them at a good time.

The Blue Devils could be in trouble tonight. They have got to be low on pitching after playing 3 games on Saturday and Sunday plus back-to-back district games coming up on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tullahoma could be catching them at a good time.

while it is good for a win loss column right now a win or loss to tullahoma is not that big of a deal the district games are a lot more important but lebanon is good and they played great defense against us and they put the ball in play alot