Best Sophomores?

photography101

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the West @ Halls game tonight. F

irst base for West was a sophomore, Will Chesney, he is a pretty good looking player.

Halls started a lefty on first that pitched, number 24, thought it was a ghost because he pitched too. He played well, was the player of the game in my opinion. Anyone know his name? I heard somebody say he was a sophomore and he had the game winning hit.

Cordarius Dodd of Jackson North Side is a beast!!! 6'3" 235 pounds. Has 8 HR's, 30 RBI's, 25 Runs Scored, and is hitting .500 on the year. Big time prospect.

i disagree with this big time. i saw where against usj he struck out three times in jv on monday, three times in varsity monday, twice in varsity on tuesday. is this your idea of a big time prospect?

i disagree with this big time. i saw where against usj he struck out three times in jv on monday, three times in varsity monday, twice in varsity on tuesday. is this your idea of a big time prospect?

This kid is just learning how to hit. That doesnt take away from the fact that he has incredible power to all fields, can run and has a great arm in the outfield. He will get better, but already has the stuff that God gives out to just a few players. And you have to have that first.

oak ridge has great somphore talent coming from steven monger, kyle guymon, james normand- power player that can jack one at any moment, and jordan woullard

Looking at Oak Ridge's web site through coach T and going to stats, James Normand shows no homeruns and 1 double. Steven Monger leads the team in hitting @ 390 and woullard 2nd @ 371. Woullard also leads in homers (2), triples (2) and doubles. They say that the Monger kid just DH's due to a injured arm, but is a heck of a third baseman and woullard at short with guymon at second has only 4 errors between them all year with over 10 dp's.

Looking at Oak Ridge's web site through coach T and going to stats, James Normand shows no homeruns and 1 double. Steven Monger leads the team in hitting @ 390 and woullard 2nd @ 371. Woullard also leads in homers (2), triples (2) and doubles. They say that the Monger kid just DH's due to a injured arm, but is a heck of a third baseman and woullard at short with guymon at second has only 4 errors between them all year with over 10 dp's.

the OR website has Monger at .342, 3rd on the team, leading in doubles and woullard, 5th on the team, at .325 leading in triples, HRs, and RBIs.

http://www.wildcatbaseball.com/stats.asp

i know the two sophmores from anderson county can play

Carter Pack: Cannon for a arm. Big stick, can change the game with one swing and a good glove at first.

Taylor Foster: Good arm. Hits consistently with power from the left side of the plate. and strong defensivley.