3. St. Benedict

3. ECS

5. White Station

6. Collierville

7. USJ

8. Kingsbury

9. MUS

10. Madision

What are you smoking? You apparently don't get out much, eh?

Eastknox...Don't be too hard on yourself - most out there don't know the situation at DB.

DB has played several games (when Geno was out) with 11 players and a Coach that were not even starting/playing/around much last year. A few didn't/wouldn't play for DB.

There is a new coach, there are approximately 35 new players this year - close to 50 total (includes old players back) on Varsity and JV for the Indians. Coach Calvert can obviously win games too, with his prior success at Mo West and quick success at DB with both boy's & girl's soccer teams. ..."Coach of the Year" ?

Geno has scored 16 goals in 11 games (I think)...top soph? Gardner has 10 goals 8 assists...didn't play last season. Colton Clark is 6'5" has around 10 goals as well and has excelled all year. Add one of the top sweepers in Bryce Herlong, Chad Stricklands solid goal play, and Craig Mitchem's hustle, teamwork ...11-0-3.

They have been devastated by injuries but have managed to fill the gaps each week...Geno may not play a game or so to rest his knee some, Meyna lost for the season with a broken leg. Hammonds just now back after ACL repair and sadly Jon Metcalf lost in a trajic accident in the fall.

This team is what HS soccer is all about...Solid coaching, teamwork, hard work, leadership, friendship and FUN. Know matter how the season finishes, this is likely DB's best ever.

RendragMD,

I usually never post but your statement is just ridiculous. With only 3 returning starters and almost 40 new players you really think this is DB's greatest team???? if they make it to the state finals, then maybe they could be considered but this team has not played anyone of note. I live in SC and saw a few of the games. Dutch Fork, then #3 in SC has dropped out of the top 15. Science hill lost 2-0 to an Oak Ridge team that tied Sullivan South. My friend upper East Tennessee soccer is way down. I myself i am very impressed with what this team has done so far but until they convincingly beat a Bearden of Farragutt, I dont think they are contenders.

Geno is a phenom however and is able to carry DB on his shoulders. DB only goes as far as he can take them.