clarkrange ads to its firepower

theCoach07

I have received very reliable information that molly is going to clarkrange. I am a jackson county fan and supporter. I want to say that before all the uproar, that I do not think she was recruited. As I have said many times, players want to go to good situations. This is not to demean any school, but to give credit to those that have succeded with programs. I know that jim and lamar do not have to recruit, that players want to be in a good situation and to better themselves. So I aplaud her, her parents, this is not easy, and clarkrange. This is america, where there is freedom of choice. To the schools that are in the lower situaions, get people involved, hire a coach that will build the program, that will treat the players fairly in all ways. Let him run the program, and the parents and area support him or her in this cause.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received very reliable information that molly is going to clarkrange. I am a jackson county fan and supporter. I want to say that before all the uproar, that I do not think she was recruited. As I have said many times, players want to go to good situations. This is not to demean any school, but to give credit to those that have succeded with programs. I know that jim and lamar do not have to recruit, that players want to be in a good situation and to better themselves. So I aplaud her, her parents, this is not easy, and clarkrange. This is america, where there is freedom of choice. To the schools that are in the lower situaions, get people involved, hire a coach that will build the program, that will treat the players fairly in all ways. Let him run the program, and the parents and area support him or her in this cause.

After all that was said by some of the C'range fans this past season about Laken moving to JC i'm sure once its basketball time the "JC faithfull" will blow up the boards on this one! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Not to change the subject but if anyone knows where i might find a couple of 6'6 boys, preferably in the Kobe or Lebron mold, that are not playing basketball at this time, by all means let me know!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Recruited or not, these transfers are not good for the sport.

Totally agree, had it not been for "transfers" we would have had a legitimate shot at winning the Class A Boys State tourney this year. However when you face a Class A team from Memphis (how that is possible i have no idea) that gets 6 players to move in from two AAA schools that close down its easy to build a team. Memphis is nothing but recruits as all you have to do is move to a different neighborhood there and you can play the next week. How fair is that? TSSAA gives Memphis an open enrollment? I'm not buying that one on the "level playing field" for high school sports in Tennessee, sorry. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Totally agree, had it not been for "transfers" we would have had a legitimate shot at winning the Class A Boys State tourney this year. However when you face a Class A team from Memphis (how that is possible i have no idea) that gets 6 players to move in from two AAA schools that close down its easy to build a team. Memphis is nothing but recruits as all you have to do is move to a different neighborhood there and you can play the next week. How fair is that? TSSAA gives Memphis an open enrollment? I'm not buying that one on the "level playing field" for high school sports in Tennessee, sorry. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

JC boys had a nice run, but lost to a better Manassas team. Transfers or not. BTW, wasn't there a lot of talk about JC girls program involving a transfer? And the boys, while it was a great run, would not have held a candle to Union City.

JC boys had a nice run, but lost to a better Manassas team. Transfers or not. BTW, wasn't there a lot of talk about JC girls program involving a transfer? And the boys, while it was a great run, would not have held a candle to Union City.

Oh no doubt about it Manassas was the better team however take away all the transfers that came into Manassas and i'm not so sure about that which was my point. As for not holding a candle to Union City, well they didn't play now did they? If i remember correctly UC almost got beat by Temple and JC beat the team that beat Temple twice in the year so lets not talk about if and buts ok?? JC matched up alot better with UC than they did with Manassas. Manassas lost that game UC didn't win it they were up 18 at the half, only up 10 on JC so yeah JC would have competed very well against UC. JC held Manassas to only 51 points for the entire game and i think Manassas dropped 81 on UC. It would have been a close game and if JC had played UC in the first round they probably win that game because like i said Temple (one man J. Sexton) almost beat UC! Concerning the transfers on the girls side are you reading what is written or do you not understand it?

Okay devil, I give you "the take away the transfers" and maybe its a different game. But, I think Upper Cumberland Coach of the year in boys basketball (congrats to him by the way) would love to have "these" kind of "transfers" to his program despite what some think it does to the sport..Besides these kids came because their school closed.. And no, sorry, don't mean to offend, but JC wouldn't hold a candle to UC. You can compare games all you want, But JC played stall ball vs. Manassas and scored only what 33? 18 point loss! Holding them to 51 was some good coaching and execution from the players, but JC couldn't score on them. Union City ran the floor the entire game, a game both Manassas and UC like. UC is cold as kraut in the first half and and still wins after an 17 point deficit. By your estimations that is at least a 19 point loss! UC was the best in the state in single A hands down. Jackson County had an incredible run and should be commended for it, but not a model of consistency like UC or Manassas.Not trying to get you riled up, I just don't think your shot was as legititmate as you say.

As far as the girls go, I understand completely. Its ok if transfers go to your school but bad if they go somewhere else??

Okay devil, I give you "the take away the transfers" and maybe its a different game. But, I think Upper Cumberland Coach of the year in boys basketball (congrats to him by the way) would love to have "these" kind of "transfers" to his program despite what some think it does to the sport..Besides these kids came because their school closed.. And no, sorry, don't mean to offend, but JC wouldn't hold a candle to UC. You can compare games all you want, But JC played stall ball vs. Manassas and scored only what 33? 18 point loss! Holding them to 51 was some good coaching and execution from the players, but JC couldn't score on them. Union City ran the floor the entire game, a game both Manassas and UC like. UC is cold as kraut in the first half and and still wins after an 17 point deficit. By your estimations that is at least a 19 point loss! UC was the best in the state in single A hands down. Jackson County had an incredible run and should be commended for it, but not a model of consistency like UC or Manassas.Not trying to get you riled up, I just don't think your shot was as legititmate as you say.

As far as the girls go, I understand completely. Its ok if transfers go to your school but bad if they go somewhere else??

No you're misunderstanding me i was merely stating that some of our fans would go off the deep end with this one because last year when JC had a girl transfer in some of the C'range fans were on here saying how JC recruited. So what i meant was once the message boards open back up in the fall the fans from JC that are not plus members would probably get on here and give them some of their own medicine about the fact they were getting transfers in. I have absolutely nothing to do with the girls program i was just merely making a joke about it. If these girls transfer then thats their perogative i could care less to be honest. You play with what you have be that good or bad and for the record let me just state that i'm looking for a couple of 6'6 guys that are in the Kobe or Lebron mold so if you have any thats out of basketball and looking for a home let me know!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> As for what would or wouldn't have happened against UC i have no idea, what i do know is they proved they were the best team on the floor and thats all that counted in my book. They won it fair and square and Manassas beat us on the floor when it counted and thats the bottom line. However if their was a consolation game i do think we would have played in it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually the transfers didnt come from two triple a schools that shut down some of those kids transferred from westside which was single a( it did shut down though so the kids had to go to school somewhere) but I understand your point