Gibson Co. defeats Lexington

GCPioneer

Gibson Co. defeated Lexington tonight at Gibson Co. by the score of 7-6. Lexington has been playing really well up until these last two days. I heard they lost yesterday and lost tonight as well to Gibson Co. I also know Gibson Co. beat Haywood in the first game. I'm not sure what the final was in it but I was talking to someone that left during the 4th inning and said the score was 12-1 going into the fourth in favor of Gibson Co. Good Luck to Gibson Co. and keep this up!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson Co. defeated Lexington tonight at Gibson Co. by the score of 7-6. Lexington has been playing really well up until these last two days. I heard they lost yesterday and lost tonight as well to Gibson Co. I also know Gibson Co. beat Haywood in the first game. I'm not sure what the final was in it but I was talking to someone that left during the 4th inning and said the score was 12-1 going into the fourth in favor of Gibson Co. Good Luck to Gibson Co. and keep this up!!!

Congrats to Gibson Co and Coach Burke!

I heard that after Coach Odle's little meltdown temper tantrum caught on the news last night that he has been suspended for a week. He wasn't at the game tonight is what I understood. And they have a district game with Bolivar coming up and he won't be able to coach or even be there. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Guess he should of thought about that before he tore up the rule book, kick the ground, and then spit on the field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good Job Coach! What sportsmanship like conduct you showed all of us. I think you deserve the /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> award!

I heard that after Coach Odle's little meltdown temper tantrum caught on the news last night that he has been suspended for a week. He wasn't at the game tonight is what I understood. And they have a district game with Bolivar coming up and he won't be able to coach or even be there. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Guess he should of thought about that before he tore up the rule book, kick the ground, and then spit on the field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good Job Coach! What sportsmanship like conduct you showed all of us. I think you deserve the /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> award!

Lol doesn't surprise me at allllll. Odle's alwaysssssssssssss been a nutcase big time. Dawgs try to get a piece of the Tiger's tonight. Im sure they ll be fired up and ready to play after these last couple losses. We'll see if they can play up or stay down

What does that make it five wins all year. It takes more that one win to make a season. They also beat Haywood (Who Hasn't).

Actually, I don't think they have played Haywood. A great win for Gibson County. Why would anyone want to attempt to downgrade this accomplishment by making erroneous statements that have nothing to do with the fact Gibson County pulled a huge upset.

Good job by GC. Congrats to Gibson County on a big win.

Actually, I don't think they have played Haywood. A great win for Gibson County. Why would anyone want to attempt to downgrade this accomplishment by making erroneous statements that have nothing to do with the fact Gibson County pulled a huge upset.

Good job by GC. Congrats to Gibson County on a big win.

Much appreciated! Great high school game. Both sides played really well. Just lined up for GC on this night.

congrats on the big victory, way to take it to them