Reginald Buckner Memphis Manassas

Legend

COACHING!

I hate to put it all on the Manassas coach but it was pretty much his fault. If you watched the Single A state championship, Manassas came out in the first half ON FIRE! Union City was down 16 points at the half and MJ Brown from Union City only had 3. Manassas came out in the second half and kept jacking up the 3's and they got very cold from 3 pt. range. MJ Brown started to get into a groove and got his team rolling and finished with 33 points. Manassas never found a way to stop MJ in that second half and the Manassas coach just let his players keep chunking the 3's up while shooting poorly. Manassas should be back this year!

Don't know about that...Manassas lost a lot of talent...but with Mr. Buckner you never know

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COACHING!

I hate to put it all on the Manassas coach but it was pretty much his fault. If you watched the Single A state championship, Manassas came out in the first half ON FIRE! Union City was down 16 points at the half and MJ Brown from Union City only had 3. Manassas came out in the second half and kept jacking up the 3's and they got very cold from 3 pt. range. MJ Brown started to get into a groove and got his team rolling and finished with 33 points. Manassas never found a way to stop MJ in that second half and the Manassas coach just let his players keep chunking the 3's up while shooting poorly. Manassas should be back this year!

So I guess those Key turnovers and those 12 freethrows in the 2nd half didnt have anything to do with it. I guess the pressure D from UC didnt start affecting Manassas. Hey, give it a break UC took the game away from Manassas.

Let me ask you this why did Reggie Buckner always fall to the floor when ever he went for a rebound?

Why did #5 Sean Kearney keep falling to the floor?

Say what you wont but the refs kept warning UC players about stuff. Manassas players got called for fouls.

last this is about Buckner on this post. GC if you wont to start talking about Manassas I will start talking about GC.

I have to agree with you GC... Why in the world didn't that coach call a timeout and just feed Buckner in the low post?? Instead he let them throw up 3 after 3.. You have the lead run some clock by pounding it inside!!

I guess the Coach from Dyer Co blew the game also. lol!!!

I guess the Coach from Dyer Co blew the game also. lol!!!

No Sir! Gave up a turnover VERY late in the end of regulation... missed an open shot in the end of 1st over time... then when Justin Blake fouled out in the 2nd over time the team fell apart... END OF BALL GAME!

Yes...I am going Saturday only though.

Do you know the schedule for the tournament this weekend? I will be traveling back and forth from Vanderbilt and Ensworth. This will be a great weekend..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you know the schedule for the tournament this weekend? I will be traveling back and forth from Vanderbilt and Ensworth. This will be a great weekend..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go to this site and you can get the schedules. I am putting a list of players togethere that I will post. Some BIG TIME TALENT at this event.

http://www.memorialdayclassic.com/

Some players that will be in this weekend AAU Tournement in Nashville. I think this list is pretty accurate. I was just messing around and this is what I come up with. The 2008 Bobby Hussey Nike Memorial Day Tournement. I just looked up some of the teams and rankings.

This is going to be one HUGE Tournement.

Wendell Lewis being recruited by a number of SEC schools

Daniel Orton 5 star #8

Xavier Henry 5 star #2

Terrance Boyd 4 star #38

Kyle Hardick 3 star #125 comit to Oklahoma

Leslie McDonald 4 star #32

A. J. Walton 3 star #120

Waverly Austin 3 star being recruited by a number of big east and a few mid major schools

Brian Freeman mid major recruit

Mouphtaou Tarou 3 star high major recruit

Joston Thomas 3 star high major being recruited by a number ofbig east schools

Talib Zanna 6'9 mid to high major being recruited by pitt

Kenny Hall 4 star #41 verbal UT

Terrell Barnes 3 star top 200 prospect

Tommy Mason-Griffin 4 star #72

Tevin Baskin 4 star # 93

Johnnie Lacy 4 star # 99

Deshawn Painter 3 star #110

Augustine Rubit 3 starr #147

Tobi Oyedeji 3 star class of 2010 big 12 recruit

J-Mychal Reese class of 2012 already has several high major offers

Rodney Williams 4 star #28

Royce White 5 star # 18

Darius Smith 4 star #62

D.J. Richardson 4 star #57

Ritchie Edwards 3 star Florida State, Florida, Miami, Clemson, Arizona, Iowa, and Ole Miss

Derek Elston 4 star #96 commit to Indiana

Kelsey Barlow 3 star #133 comitted to Purdue

Ferrakohn Hall 4 star #52

John Taylor being recruited by several big 10 schools

JaRob McCallum mid major

Jamil Wilson 4 star #58

Reginald Buckner 4 star #87 Buckner will rest his ankle and not play according to Legen