District 8-AAA Tournament

sportsguy22

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who Won?

Coffee County wins 2-0. The Cooper kid was good but so was Sawyer Mason for CHS. Mason went six innings and Aaron Pearson picked up the save for the Raiders. Coffee County scored two in the bottom of the first and that was all of the offense. Great game to watch. Coffee County plays Lawrence County tomorrow at 5 p.m. in the finals of the losers bracket. Winner advances to play Lincoln County and gets automatic region bid.

Coffee County wins 2-0. The Cooper kid was good but so was Sawyer Mason for CHS. Mason went six innings and Aaron Pearson picked up the save for the Raiders. Coffee County scored two in the bottom of the first and that was all of the offense. Great game to watch. Coffee County plays Lawrence County tomorrow at 5 p.m. in the finals of the losers bracket. Winner advances to play Lincoln County and gets automatic region bid.

Good luck

just heard lawrence co beat coffee county 4-2 on their home field to move on the region 4-aaa tourney. good job wildcats! what happened to the mighty red raiders? if you listen to their baseball announcer, you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. even though it is a tournament, i don't expect the guy to be completely neutral when coffee county plays, but he is the most biased announced i've ever heard at any game. all the comments and music/soundbites obviously directed at the opposing team is a slap in the face and an embarrassment. he should be repremanded for it even though i know he never will be. so, for all those people out there that certainly agree with me, thanks 'Cats for silencing "mr. bias red hater" for the season!

If I had to guess, I'm sure he or she has gotta be talking about the PA guy. I've listened to the radio guys and they do a great job over there. The PA guy is pretty one-sided from what I've heard, so I kind of agree. Maybe he'll get better or they'll get somebody else. He is annoying more than anything.

If I had to guess, I'm sure he or she has gotta be talking about the PA guy. I've listened to the radio guys and they do a great job over there. The PA guy is pretty one-sided from what I've heard, so I kind of agree. Maybe he'll get better or they'll get somebody else. He is annoying more than anything.

I was at the game. It was a tournament game, but it was on Coffee Co's home field. The announcer treated it like a home game for Coffee, which is the advantage of hosting the tournament. It didn't offend me.

just heard lawrence co beat coffee county 4-2 on their home field to move on the region 4-aaa tourney. good job wildcats! what happened to the mighty red raiders? if you listen to their baseball announcer, you'd think they were the best thing since sliced bread. even though it is a tournament, i don't expect the guy to be completely neutral when coffee county plays, but he is the most biased announced i've ever heard at any game. all the comments and music/soundbites obviously directed at the opposing team is a slap in the face and an embarrassment. he should be repremanded for it even though i know he never will be. so, for all those people out there that certainly agree with me, thanks 'Cats for silencing "mr. bias red hater" for the season!

I also thought that the announcer was bias but they don't play the game lets all rememeber that its for the young men who worked hard to get there no matter what team there on give the kids the respect on all teams they earned it.