Morgan County Spring practice

That DC was here at Bearden last few years & did go to the semi finals last year. I heard that he is relly enjoying his new job & he personally told me that the head coach there is running the offense & that the offense will be hard to stop. Defensively he said that they are starting to pick things up. Good luck to Wartburg!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah i dont care who the coach is or where your guys defensive coordinator came from you cant stop the sunbright offense an the sunbright defense will show you just how to shut down your hard to stop offense bring it!!!!

Well, about 6:00 tomorrow, they will bring it and we shall see. Until then Baller08 get some rest, hydrate well, and get ready to play. Coach Harrison would prefer you do your talking on the field of play, not on this board. Let the old timers and has beens TALK. You my son are still young enough to DO. As we all know DOing beats TALKing any day.

It will be closer than you think; Sunbright has a good squad??¦ But on the other hand, Wartburg is VERY hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> .. They look really good in this new offence.. But remember its spring and there will be a ton of mistakes on both sides.. less on Sunbrights side because they already have a scrimmage under there belt??¦ Wartburg will win with Tyler Trout having a huge night.. Putting up numbers like John T! Wartburg 4 Sunbright 3

The Reason I??™m giving Sunbright three is because im sure Wartburg is going to play A LOT of younger kids in this spring game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Whatever Okdale wont have a shot against us. Oh yeah warts are you ready? hahaha its over for you

Varsity play was Wartburg 1-0. Wartburg's offense got every drive into Sunbright territory. Sunbright's ran very few, if any plays in Wartburg territory. A pretty good Defensive scrimmage, but im glad to see my dogs throwin the ball around like they did. They have some really good skill players.

Varsity play was Wartburg 1-0. Wartburg's offense got every drive into Sunbright territory. Sunbright's ran very few, if any plays in Wartburg territory. A pretty good Defensive scrimmage, but im glad to see my dogs throwin the ball around like they did. They have some really good skill players.

Overall from my point of view, a good defensive scrimmage for both sides. Coach Ellison had the dogs running to the ball and working well together. Sunbright Defense gave the dogs some problems as well. In Wartburg, the offense was a little rough and the defense is ahead of the offense right now. I did think the offense got better as the scrimmage went on. They are going to throw the ball if tonight was any indication. If they can get the rough edges polished on the offense the dogs will be better. Not world beaters mind you but better. Coach Shoe and the staff are heading in the right direction.

Oh, haven't you heard?????? They are preseason #1 in the state!!!!!

No for real. Im a former player of Strickland and im just curious of how he is doing. Im not here to say which Morgan County team is going to beat the others, which for my money, is a moot point. Id just like to get an update on how Strickland is doing.