White House Football

You should learn how to spell credit before you attempt to spell complicated words such as "cretibility" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Brooklyn Brawler"????? Nice try but again you are WRONG!!!!

Remember who started all of this once you and your little friends go crying and complaining to CoachT when your feelings get hurt. That should be once you lose to Alcoa in week two.

Cheatham Co. & White House have the same number of region titles over the past three years and the funny thing is that the Cubs are never predicted to be a playoff team while you guys are always picked to win the region. IMO, that makes you a choke artist football program.

Keep living off of one great 1997 season because outside of that you are just average. No difference between White House and schools like Marshall Co. & Spring Hill. You all have one state title and that is all. At least Marshall Co. has won three region titles since 2000. You don't even have that many. OVERRATED!!!!

And how many titles does pc have the last 10 years stateor region? Until they win somethng you have no room to talk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if fans get on here and say their going to win state. Maybe some fans are loyal to their team and support them fully every year unlike some fans that get on here and talk bad about coaching. A player that is on a team that is expected to be good, what do you think he is going to say? He's going to say their winning state next year. Plain and simple. Why is it different if a player says it than if a fan says it..or a student???

White House people still have signs up on their press-box from the 1997 state title team. They do not lack for self confidence. They think they would have a chance to end Maryville's streak if the Rebels would play them.

Your joking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WHHS got killed by Maryville's little brother AL Kill ya high (Alcoa) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you watch TN HS football or just WHHS.

Maryville could beat most small college teams. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

White House has always had a bunch of big ole slow white boys. It has been that way for the last 30 years.

I was on a team that had a smaller line but beat WHHS down and killed them with speed.

Of course the home field cooking could take 3 or 4 TDs away form Alcoa. I've seen that happen on a WHHS field in the past. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Speed Kill's and you don't have it.

I see "Da catfish" still has a limited knowledge of the english language, but he has an interesting nickname (this time around)

Duh Catfish:

Also known as: 1) dickfish 2)gasper goo 3) goggle eye 4)white perch 5)mud cat 6) wiper 7) tennessee tarpon

In North Carolina, catfishing was known as loading up a bill with killer amendments to turn off its supporters.... The catfishing sounded friendly but was killed.

But I believe "da catfish" probably resembles a channel cat, pastel yellow with lite brown back and sides (meaning: take a bath and use soap) highly spotted with a pale yellow underside.....

Head is largly flat with a forward projected jaw, (to bottom feed) notched tail and can lay over 100,000 eggs ( da catfish has actually laid more here), harvested easily and is solitary in nature, laying around in the mud all day....

In short, catfish embrace the s uck.

Your joking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WHHS got killed by Maryville's little brother AL Kill ya high (Alcoa) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you watch TN HS football or just WHHS.

Maryville could beat most small college teams. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

White House has always had a bunch of big ole slow white boys. It has been that way for the last 30 years.

I was on a team that had a smaller line but beat WHHS down and killed them with speed.

Of course the home field cooking could take 3 or 4 TDs away form Alcoa. I've seen that happen on a WHHS field in the past. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Speed Kill's and you don't have it.

I'LL assure you that you can not mix me up with whhs. I could care less if they ever win another game in any sport. As far as speed goes, they do have two swift running backs this year. They have gone undefeated in the middle school ranks for the last half decade it seems...... It just has not translated into undefeated high school teams.

And how many titles does pc have the last 10 years stateor region? Until they win somethng you have no room to talk

WHHSBDP, Dacatfish isnt from Pearl.He has nothing to say for his program[sycamore] so he jumps from one team to the next.He has a hatred for WH and we dont care.One or two people made some stupid remarks before last season so he thinks we are all think like that.Personally I dont care,I'm just glad we WONT have to hear his lip until the season starts.If he starts anything with you just mention Sycamore and he will change the subject.2 months ago he said WH would win the region,Two weeks ago he got mad at me and said WH wouldnt.see how often he changes his EXPERT opinion.I bet thats about as often as his mother changes his diaper /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I see "Da catfish" still has a limited knowledge of the english language, but he has an interesting nickname (this time around)

Duh Catfish:

Also known as: 1) dickfish 2)gasper goo 3) goggle eye 4)white perch 5)mud cat 6) wiper 7) tennessee tarpon

In North Carolina, catfishing was known as loading up a bill with killer amendments to turn off its supporters.... The catfishing sounded friendly but was killed.

But I believe "da catfish" probably resembles a channel cat, pastel yellow with lite brown back and sides (meaning: take a bath and use soap) highly spotted with a pale yellow underside.....

Head is largly flat with a forward projected jaw, (to bottom feed) notched tail and can lay over 100,000 eggs ( da catfish has actually laid more here), harvested easily and is solitary in nature, laying around in the mud all day....

In short, catfish embrace the s uck.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is great!!!

2008 Best team in WHHS history, watch and see...And even if we don't beat Alcoa which I think we will considering we have the entire team returning from last year I think by December we will be a machine... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow, now that is a statement. I hope you are right I guess. Is White House going to scrimmage Hendersonville this year like normal? I want to get a look at the greatest White House team ever!

2008 Best team in WHHS history, watch and see...And even if we don't beat Alcoa which I think we will considering we have the entire team returning from last year I think by December we will be a machine... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I really thought you learned you lesson last season.....but I guess not.

Unless those Blue uniforms subtract one second from your 40 times, WH will be grabing at air all night...again.

The line and backs are set, two QB's battling for the starting job, and we are 2 deep at EVERY position on defense.

I don't think we will win by 40, but we will get a big lead early and coast back to eastern time.