All-East TN team (Coach T)

dins8

Daniel Tackling is very talented.

Whoever #16 is for Knox Catholic (plays defense) is probably the smartest player I have seen all year. He reads the field well. Makes runs out of defense. Very smart player. Isn't he only like a sophomore also? Future is bright for him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he scores goals. isnt that what forwards are suppose to do? i mean correct me if im wrong.

I am just as impressed by his space opening runs off the ball and his passing in and near the box. Ricardo is a high quality player who has developed his game a great deal over the last couple of years.

i agree with a lot of these

one of the best players left off this list is a boy from mcminn co. - the sweeper , i think his name is steven.

also - i think mark sherrod at carter is for sure one of the top ten players in knoxville.

while on the subject of sweepers, Trevor Howell i think hes number 13 for OR is a very talented sweeper. Hes putting 2 goals in each game as a sweeper and look what he did for his team against west brought them back from losing with his header to tie the game. people are overlooking him as a defender.

he scores goals. isnt that what forwards are suppose to do? i mean correct me if im wrong.

I would take Tanner from West over Ricardo. Tanner scores (I think he has around 14), he assists (somewhere around 12-13), and he can play almost any position on the field. Plus he has that deadly throw-in. Enough said.

I would take Tanner from West over Ricardo. Tanner scores (I think he has around 14), he assists (somewhere around 12-13), and he can play almost any position on the field. Plus he has that deadly throw-in. Enough said.

Tanner is excellent and he will definitely have his day, but right now I think Ricardo is more of a consistent problem for opposing defenses. His ability to hold the ball and move laterally is very good. Tanner will further develop that aspect of his game as he matures. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Tanner on my team. It is all a matter of opinion.

Tanner is excellent and he will definitely have his day, but right now I think Ricardo is more of a consistent problem for opposing defenses. His ability to hold the ball and move laterally is very good. Tanner will further develop that aspect of his game as he matures. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Tanner on my team. It is all a matter of opinion.

probably a 4-5 year age difference so not sure

Stephen Stansell is a junior at McMinn county, and very worthy of being on an all east tennessee team. He started as a freshman but missed last year because of a broken neck. He is a very good defender and with a rocket leg. He is also gettin some D1 interest as a kicker in football

Not to bash tanner... but he plays alot like his brother, both being alittle dirty. I watched him shove several players when he relized he wasn't winning the ball. he quiet on the ball WAY TO MANY TIMES. ALOT OF STANDING. He did make two EXCELLENT runs (both leading to his two goals). I can not tell you how impressed i was on the first goal. the only word i can think to describe it would be NASTY. He broke off a deffender that was dragging him down and beat the keeper on a nice plassed ball. If he does what his brother does and keeps the nasty habits then he will go no where fast, but this kid has potential. By no means would i ever take him over a senior who sounds to be a well developed player. i haven't watched the kid and can tell you i would take him over tanner. Once again he has some habits that as a coach i would not tolerate. ONCE again i say that i hope this kid changes these habits because i've seen him do some very impressive things.