FCHS

ELA

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach, welcome to Franklin County. I look forward to meeting you and lets get this thing turned around and headed in the right direction! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Heard on a local radio station that ELA will be in Winchester on March 29th to meet the folks in FC. This would be for the public to come out and meet him. I look foward to the meet.

See you then ELA!

Heard on a local radio station that ELA will be in Winchester on March 29th to meet the folks in FC. This would be for the public to come out and meet him. I look foward to the meet.

See you then ELA!

Franklin Co. yall just got a great Coach, Im glad to see Coach Atkins back in Tennessee. He coached me my four years in HS at Spring Hill.

Franklin Co Players bring your lunch pail with you.

Good Luck Coach

osk24

Franklin Co. yall just got a great Coach, Im glad to see Coach Atkins back in Tennessee. He coached me my four years in HS at Spring Hill.

Franklin Co Players bring your lunch pail with you.

Good Luck Coach

osk24

Was he the head coach, OC, DC, position coach or what? If not the HC who was? How many games did Spring Hill win?

Was he the head coach, OC, DC, position coach or what? If not the HC who was? How many games did Spring Hill win?

I played for coach my junior and senior year. Bill Cox was the head coach. We won our region one year and came in second the other year.

We had some good coaches. We had some good years on DA HILL! We beat a lot of good teams in those days. We beat Coach Mac's Moore County team twice, Marshall County twice, we beat Columbia Central in the jamboree, we had winning seasons both years. When our team graduated and things went bad for SHHS.

I played for coach my junior and senior year. Cox was the head coach. We won our region one year and came in second the other year. We had some good coaches. I will never forget those years or my days on DA HILL! We beat a lot of good teams in those days. We beat Coach Mac's Moore County team twice, Marshall County twice, we beat Columbia Central in the jamboree, we had winning seasons both years. When our team graduated and the staff broke up to go to other places the wins dropped off. But I will always remember those years.

Ah yes, now I remember. Tremedous talent on that team. Many would say those squads underacheived. Bill Cox.......who was ousted at Moore County and Harpeth...........I remember.