why did the northeast topic get closed

navygold11

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry been awhile. As for hiding behind a screen name, I am not talking on here to discourage anyone. I have been in meetings all day and at Northeast from 10:30 - 12:00 talking to the gentlemen that are working with the boys.

Good luck to the boys, I am leaving the city to another program and wish the program the best. We have asked the boys to continue to do well, and the coaches helping have a great idea of a weight program and conditioning program. So the boys seem to be in good hands. Keep working hard, and I do wish everyone the best of luck.

As for being theydontcare, SHSbuckeye, or football15, or eagleboy62, or anyone else how can i post something when i am not close to a computer. That is a mistery, the last time those people posted was from 11-12 when i was sitting down talking about football with Mitchell and Lewis. Sorry to burst your bubbles. One man cannot be in two places at once. Good try though!

As for being theydontcare, SHSbuckeye, or football15, or eagleboy62, or anyone else how can i post something when i am not close to a computer. That is a mistery, the last time those people posted was from 11-12 when i was sitting down talking about football with Mitchell and Lewis. Sorry to burst your bubbles. One man cannot be in two places at once. Good try though!

I stand corrected; you have never posted in order to promote yourself as a viable head coaching candidate at NW, NE or wherever else. Also, I never implied that you were any of the above screen names.

O, I was a viable candidate at a time. Plus to correct you I only applied for two head coaching jobs. Spring Hill and Northeast. So promoting myself is not a negative, and maybe that is why i am moving on. Good luck to the Area, and I wish the boys the best. Plus after this experience I now believe I need to remain an assistant coach, it is more fun and less stress to deal with. Good luck though. Where are you coaching next year? That is a positive question!

Northeast will be fine without Southerland. The assistant coaches are going to work with the boys till a new head coach is hired. Seems as if those Jr pro dads are the only people that truly care about these boys. We may surprise people this year. Any word today on a candidate being considered, and who is being considered?

O, I was a viable candidate at a time. Plus to correct you I only applied for two head coaching jobs. Spring Hill and Northeast. So promoting myself is not a negative, and maybe that is why i am moving on. Good luck to the Area, and I wish the boys the best. Plus after this experience I now believe I need to remain an assistant coach, it is more fun and less stress to deal with. Good luck though. Where are you coaching next year? That is a positive question!

Man i wish you the best. My only suggestion is dont promote yourself on a public website. People look on here and think thats very unproffesional. Let your record speak. Just a suggestion man. Good luck!!

Northeast will be fine without Southerland. The assistant coaches are going to work with the boys till a new head coach is hired. Seems as if those Jr pro dads are the only people that truly care about these boys. We may surprise people this year. Any word today on a candidate being considered, and who is being considered?

Jr. Pro armchair quarterbacks coaching a 5a football team is disaster period! What a joke!!!

alright newbie since its a joke come help us out....

man its so old all these people talking about how who we have

helping us is a joke. At least SOMEONE is out there working with us.

And im guessing it would be less of a joke if no one at all was out there helping us?

i dont mean to be rude or disrespct sir.....

alright newbie since its a joke come help us out....

man its so old all these people talking about how who we have

helping us is a joke. At least SOMEONE is out there working with us.

And im guessing it would be less of a joke if no one at all was out there helping us?

i dont mean to be rude or disrespct sir.....

If anyone of these parents helpin really cared theyd be all over the administrations butt demanding answers instead of living out a dream and helping destroy a program. Theyd be demanding answers and taking whatever measures necessary to see their kids prosper instead of enjoying the ride and teaching incorrect fundamentals and jr pro skills to high school kids. Black Night has atleast coached varsity football for a few years. Seems like noone is good enough for a 1-9 program. Noone respectable would dare take this job and you can thank the people at the top. It is a joke and sad for you boys. I have never heard of anything like this.

I don't have a dog in this hunt and I feel bad for the young men that are wanting to represent N.E. on the football field. As I've read thru all of these comments, I can't help but wonder, is the administration at N.E. or perhaps even the school board themselves trying to eliminate the football program at this one high school. This would set a precedent for later on when and if another school fell on hard times; they could eliminate another one until they do away with football all together. After all, Montgomery Co. isn't known as being that supportive of high school football. In these days of high prices and obvious lack of leadership, is this possible??