2008 schedules

timbdp

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it's not official, or even complete, but here is what I know as far as Notre Dame's schedule for 2008

8/29-30 Baylor Tournament vs. JPII, Ensworth, Hutcheson

9/4 @Soddy

9/9 vs. Signal Mountain

9/12-13 Memphis Tournament vs. BGA, Jackson Prep (a Mississippi team), and (Open ??¦was Germantown, but now not sure)

9/18 @ Hixson

9/23 @ Baylor

9/25 @ East Ridge

9/28 (Sunday) Germantown

9/30 @GPS

10/2 vs. Beardon

10/7 @ CCS

10/9 Grace (Sr. Night)

I'm sure it's not official, or even complete, but here is what I know as far as Notre Dame's schedule for 2008

8/29-30 Baylor Tournament vs. JPII, Ensworth, Hutcheson

9/4 @Soddy

9/9 vs. Signal Mountain

9/12-13 Memphis Tournament vs. BGA, Jackson Prep (a Mississippi team), and (Open ??¦was Germantown, but now not sure)

9/18 @ Hixson

9/23 @ Baylor

9/25 @ East Ridge

9/28 (Sunday) Germantown

9/30 @GPS

10/2 vs. Beardon

10/7 @ CCS

10/9 Grace (Sr. Night)

I added a few of your games to our database just to make sure it was working correctly. I'll leave the rest for you to add so you can see how it works. Quite simple, actually.

2008 Schedules

Tullahoma

08/26 at Coffee Co 5:00 PM

08/28 Franklin Co 7:00 PM

09/02 at Cookeville 6:30 PM

09/05 vs Ooltewah 4:00 PM CCS TOURNAMENT @Match Field

09/09 Lawrence Co 5:00 PM

09/11 Brentwood Acdy 6:00 PM

09/13 at Riverdale 5:00 PM

09/16 Columbia 6:00 PM

09/25 at Shelbyville 7:00 PM

09/30 at Lincoln Co 4:00 PM

10/02 Oakland 7:00 PM

10/04 at Smyrna 3:30 PM

10/06 LaVergne 7:00 PM

10/07 Warren Co 6:30 PM

10/09 at Independence 6:30 PM

Siegel High School Girls Soccer 2008

08/07 BGA (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

08/18 at Father Ryan (0-0-0) 6:00 PM

08/23 at Pope John Paul II (0-0-0) 9:00 AM

08/26 at Baylor (0-0-0) 6:00 PM

08/30 vs Franklin (0-0-0) 6:00 PM HENDERSONVILLE CLASSIC

09/02 * at Murf. Oakland (0-0-0) 6:00 PM

09/05 Centennial (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

09/09 * at Lebanon (0-0-0) 4:30 PM

09/11 at Cleveland (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

09/14 Brentwood (0-0-0) 4:00 PM

09/18 * Blackman (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

09/23 * at Warren Co (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

09/26 * White Co (0-0-0) 6:00 PM

10/07 * at Cookeville (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

10/10 Ensworth (0-0-0) 5:00 PM

10/14 * at Riverdale (0-0-0) TBA

10/16 Smyrna (0-0-0) 7:00 PM

According to Eurosportscoreboard.com

9/9 vs. Signal Mountain

Any word on who might be on this team? Are some of the larger privates taking a hit with this new school?

10/2 vs. Beardon

The Irish have a nice core returning this year, but what are the chances...?

Any word on who might be on this team? Are some of the larger privates taking a hit with this new school?

The Irish have a nice core returning this year, but what are the chances...?

Only time will tell as far as the impact Signal Mountain might have on the privates in the Chattanooga area. I would be surprised if SM could step in year 1 in girl's soccer and be a major factor. If I had to guess, they will have a good core of underclassmen, and will take a year or two before they start to be felt. Having said that, they will certainly have some win's in year one.

I agree that ND is returning the core of it's team, and should be a contender again this year. Several JV players along with new players will likely help replace those players who graduated. They can't take anything for granted though, or they will find themselves watching instead of playing soccer in early November.

Only time will tell as far as the impact Signal Mountain might have on the privates in the Chattanooga area. I would be surprised if SM could step in year 1 in girl's soccer and be a major factor. If I had to guess, they will have a good core of underclassmen, and will take a year or two before they start to be felt. Having said that, they will certainly have some win's in year one.

I agree that ND is returning the core of it's team, and should be a contender again this year. Several JV players along with new players will likely help replace those players who graduated. They can't take anything for granted though, or they will find themselves watching instead of playing soccer in early November.

SM has some very good U-10 thru U-12 club teams and their middle school team is always one of the best public school teams in Hamilton Co.. I predict they will be a factor, but I agree it will take a few years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In addition to posting here, you need to check two additional places -- the schedules within CoachT itself, and Eurosport (http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/). I believe to put the schedules/add scores for CoachT, all you have to do is be a member of CoachT. To post within Eurosport, you need to register (and wait a few days). Right now, go find your school within both CoachT and Eurosport. If you just see a handful of games (or less), it's probrobably a few games that your opponents have loaded. Go ahead and post your full schedule. Many coaches will do this, but if a responsible player or parent takes it on, I'm sure nobody will mind. It's crazy if you have a competitive team, yet your records aren't posted.

In addition to posting here, you need to check two additional places -- the schedules within CoachT itself, and Eurosport (http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/). I believe to put the schedules/add scores for CoachT, all you have to do is be a member of CoachT. To post within Eurosport, you need to register (and wait a few days). Right now, go find your school within both CoachT and Eurosport. If you just see a handful of games (or less), it's probrobably a few games that your opponents have loaded. Go ahead and post your full schedule. Many coaches will do this, but if a responsible player or parent takes it on, I'm sure nobody will mind. It's crazy if you have a competitive team, yet your records aren't posted.

You'll wait more than a few days... I'm still waiting to hear back from Eurosport. I tried to register this time last year (or was it the year before?!). Still am not able to post shedule, scores or anything. Very frustrating!