coalfield head coach gone ?

baden550

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that as well. If it is true it is the end of an great run for Coach K. Was also told that Coach Henry will be named as head coach by the same person. If anyone could confirm or deny any of this, it would be greatly appreciated. Hate to see such a change. Coach Kreis had alot of good years left.

I'm a graduate from Greenback. Is this truth wrote in stone. If its the truth then Coalfield has lost a great coach in Coach "High Pockets" Kreis. The transition ahead for the Coalfield community will be equal to that of Greenback 3 yrs ago when Coach Satterfield stepped down to go to GCA. Wish the best for everyone an also to Coach Gary Kreis especially.

Goosevol,

You would have the info so I guess that this time it is for real. I hate to see Coach K move on. Is he looking for another position, or just getting out of coaching? He has done wonders at Coalfield and will be missed. Good luck to the Jackets as they go through a tough tough transition.

Getitandgo