District 13AA

GCPioneer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see you tell that to Kevin's face. I honestly don't think you'd be man enough to do it. I'm pretty sure I know who you are as I have been told my someone but if you would like me to notify Kevin of what you said I'd gladly do it. We get 1 transfer and now we're the recruiting ambassadors of the world. Maybe, you don't like the fact that Milan girls will fall off the face of the planet this year and GC will be representing in Murfreeseboro as will Martin Westview. Just so you know for future references, these Freshmen we have this year are all Gibson Co. feeder talent. This is the strongest class to come through GC in awhile and GC will most likely bring home a championship or two or three over the next couple of years. Everyone hates a winner I know but you might have to get used to it.

GC you need to backup, re-read the post. My son you are jumping to conclusions, trying to put something in there, that is not there. As usual when you THINK someone is degrading GC, your blood pressure comes out of your mouth. Ease up son, it is just a game! In 2 years , maybe 1, I want to see YOUR FACE when you figure out what I am talking about. As far as GC goes, if Milan does not win it, which I doubt, I hope GC or MW does. If it helps you any I scouted BTW for you guys last year. I gave you the book on them. You guys had 3 people @ 1 game to scout them. I gave you the whole season and 5 games I scouted in person.

Good to see you around sls.. I wished we could've met up back during the SRT's back in the spring. Still your help was appreciated!

That is a good class coming in.

Hopefully we can run into eah other this year. Good luck to you and yours.

PS Saw Chantel Poston yesterday, she has been @ Purdue this summer taking classes and doing summer workouts. She has set some workout records @ Purdue as a freshman, 310 lb squat, shuttle run, vertical leap & broad jump,

GC you need to backup, re-read the post. My son you are jumping to conclusions, trying to put something in there, that is not there. As usual when you THINK someone is degrading GC, your blood pressure comes out of your mouth. Ease up son, it is just a game! In 2 years , maybe 1, I want to see YOUR FACE when you figure out what I am talking about. As far as GC goes, if Milan does not win it, which I doubt, I hope GC or MW does. If it helps you any I scouted BTW for you guys last year. I gave you the book on them. You guys had 3 people @ 1 game to scout them. I gave you the whole season and 5 games I scouted in person.

I re-read the post several times since I read this post right here... What am I missing? You say GC is going to be recruiting GC, OC, 7AA, and 13AA? You are degrading Gibson Co. as a school that recruits when all we have done is gotten in one transfer that is one of the better players in the district. It does make me mad when people accuse of recruiting after 1 transfer. Reverse the tables, what if I said Milan was recruiting in football just because they are good... Now the tables are reversed and I'm sure you don't like it and we both know it aint true that Milan recruits players but that's also the same instance for GC girls basketball. Anyhow, there's no need to argue about it. Good Luck to the 'Dawgs this year in football as well as basketball.

Hopefully we can run into eah other this year. Good luck to you and yours.

PS Saw Chantel Poston yesterday, she has been @ Purdue this summer taking classes and doing summer workouts. She has set some workout records @ Purdue as a freshman, 310 lb squat, shuttle run, vertical leap & broad jump,

Hopefully so...That is awesome about Chantel..I wish her nothing but the best at Purdue.

Good luck to you and your as well!

GC-i think what he is saying is that mcmillan will be in college "recruiting" all the schools, but whre will he be? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Still looking for my durn elephants /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

BTW-hope Mr. Reedy won't need to use any of the bridges he burned to get back to OC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I see Coach McMillan getting back into the college thing again but I don't see him leaving GC within the next 4-5 years although I can be wrong. GC is going to be loaded until these upcoming Freshman this year graduate and then we also still have a upcoming 8th grader at Spring Hill/Yorkville whom is VERY good that'll be out at GC next year. Also, Aubrey's little sister is going into the 8th grade this year. If she comes to GC for high school as well that'll add another weapon to the team as I've heard she's really good.

I see Coach McMillan getting back into the college thing again but I don't see him leaving GC within the next 4-5 years although I can be wrong. GC is going to be loaded until these upcoming Freshman this year graduate and then we also still have a upcoming 8th grader at Spring Hill/Yorkville whom is VERY good that'll be out at GC next year. Also, Aubrey's little sister is going into the 8th grade this year. If she comes to GC for high school as well that'll add another weapon to the team as I've heard she's really good.

If he leaves, my guess is that he leaves a single man.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />