Are the Renfroe's done at TCA?

GCPioneer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Renfoe's are wonderful people and TCA former Head of School Robbie Mason resigned soon after firing Mr. Renfoe. Mason is not a man of any leadership or people skills. Mason wouldn't know real if it fell on him. Mr. Renfoe is a Godly man and he will find a place for himself and his girls. TCA once again screws up by giving leadership to a wimp.

The Renfoe's are wonderful people and TCA former Head of School Robbie Mason resigned soon after firing Mr. Renfoe. Mason is not a man of any leadership or people skills. Mason wouldn't know real if it fell on him. Mr. Renfoe is a Godly man and he will find a place for himself and his girls. TCA once again screws up by giving leadership to a wimp.

Why are discussing this???? Isnt this personal? Who cares what this family does or where these kids go to school? Best of luck to them whatever they do.

I just find it funny that I asked nicely during the season if they were leaving and several people from TCA jumped all over me and said I was spreading nasty rumors and the girls were finishing their high school careers there... Like I said, I asked nicely, just if they were leaving. I've met them, I like them and their family, and I was just curious... Either way, best of luck to them wherever they go.

Actually I was the one in that thread then, and I never actually accused YOU of spreading rumors. However, there were other people saying things in that thread that I took exception to. I also said that as of next year they said they would be at Trinity. I suppose things change, as well as memories of events. Oh well, best of luck to them.

Actually, Mr. Renfroe left TCA long before Mr. Mason resigned. By several months infact.

Why are discussing this???? Isnt this personal? Who cares what this family does or where these kids go to school? Best of luck to them whatever they do.

There will be articles about this event in both The Jackson Sun and The Tennessan in the morning. If they move, it is huge news. That is why it is being discussed.

Actually, Mr. Renfroe left TCA long before Mr. Mason resigned. By several months infact.

Voluntarily??? I wish Marty and his family the best where ever they end up, Nashville/Knoxville/Chattanooga. Instant upgrading of any school softball program that lands these girls. Great kids, great family and great sports. To Marty, Emily, Ivy, Ellen & Anna, God Bless you all and please stay in touch. You will always have my support and I will follow/cheer for those girls always, high school and beyond.