The Big Boys

Alright TN had a long list of great heavy wrestlers this year 2 X state champ Cody Sliger at 285, 2 X state champ Zach Herman have both dominated heavyweight the past two years, who is going to replace them at 285? Also 215 Sam Clanton dominated everyone in the state this year that he wrestled, along with state champ Cody Quick (who I think only lost to clanton, 17-9) and Runner up Carter McPhee? Who is going to step up next year in both divisions and in both weight classes and dominate like those I mentioned above?

Alright TN had a long list of great heavy wrestlers this year 2 X state champ Cody Sliger at 285, 2 X state champ Zach Herman have both dominated heavyweight the past two years, who is going to replace them at 285? Also 215 Sam Clanton dominated everyone in the state this year that he wrestled, along with state champ Cody Quick (who I think only lost to clanton, 17-9) and Runner up Carter McPhee? Who is going to step up next year in both divisions and in both weight classes and dominate like those I mentioned above?

D1 ONLY___________

Worley and Patton @ 215 !!!!

Mr. Quick lost to Glencliff wrestler last season (Big time)!

Hwt favorites would have to be

1. Peters from Clev. (He did wrestle past Feb.)

2. Robinson - H. Lane (Big kid with heart)

3. Leonard - Halls

4. T. Bain - War co. (he could place as well)

A couple kids were injured last year who could move up in rankings?

There are a few others who have been working hard since March as well.

I guess we will just have to see who steps up next season.

Blackmans 2 Soph Heavys (Wells and Smith) should start to make some noise both have pushed hard this summer.Wells attended UTC camp this summer and is a Capt. @ Sharpshooter workouts all summer and Smith is attending a Bigmans wrestling camp in Penns. Smith has gotten much stronger since being injured last year.I would put my money on Blackmans 171 thru Heavy to out score any other teams last four eight classes in the state. Possibly(Kennedy,Patton,Patton and Smith or Wells).

D1 ONLY___________

Worley and Patton @ 215 !!!!

Mr. Quick lost to Glencliff wrestler last season (Big time)!

Hwt favorites would have to be

1. Peters from Clev. (He did wrestle past Feb.)

2. Robinson - H. Lane (Big kid with heart)

3. Leonard - Halls

4. T. Bain - War co. (he could place as well)

A couple kids were injured last year who could move up in rankings?

There are a few others who have been working hard since March as well.

I guess we will just have to see who steps up next season.

I think that Patton from Blackman will be very hard to beat. Very few 215 pounders can wrestle like 150lbers. The Daily News Journal said he was the only rising senior in the state of Tennessee to be nationally ranked by USA Wrestling. Although the Young kid from Ootelwah probably would have been if not for his injury at the end of the year. I have never seen the Worley kid wrestle, but i did hear he was pretty tough as well. Who else is there in these two big man weights?

I think that Patton from Blackman will be very hard to beat. Very few 215 pounders can wrestle like 150lbers. The Daily News Journal said he was the only rising senior in the state of Tennessee to be nationally ranked by USA Wrestling. Although the Young kid from Ootelwah probably would have been if not for his injury at the end of the year. I have never seen the Worley kid wrestle, but i did hear he was pretty tough as well. Who else is there in these two big man weights?

I talked with Mr. Worley @ Chatt. last year - He is a great kid. He will be focused this year for sure!

Josh is a gifted wrestler who has a great wrestling partner - HAMM! I know that he will be ready!

I actually think that Blackman will be hard to beat this year! Josh's brother Jess will also @@@@ up some

points for Blackman this year @ 189.

I really think that HWT is still open. Peters did wrestle past state and is big kid. There was another wrestler

who impressed me this summer (freestyle). I forgot his name but I think he was from the Memphis area???

It's going to come down to who works the hardest and who wants it the most. I think that Oot. may have a

heavy that can place as well. I saw him wrestle @ Blackman this year when Sliger was injured. He is a big

kid with some experience? I predict alot of pushing and stalling this year?

Stuff looked really impressive at state this year! Good luck to him. Expect a really big shake up this year at 215. I have word there will be another stud (and state medallist) that will join at that weight this year. STAY TUNED!!!

By the way, look for Nick White of Cookeville to challenge as well!

Stuff looked really impressive at state this year! Good luck to him. Expect a really big shake up this year at 215. I have word there will be another stud (and state medallist) that will join at that weight this year. STAY TUNED!!!

By the way, look for Nick White of Cookeville to challenge as well!

watch for michael clemons from glencliff 2-time state qual. split with robinson from hunterslane last year