Preseason scrimmage scores (post them)

soccernut151

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each team is allowed 4 soccer dates for pre-season. a jamboree counts as two games no matter how many games you play. if you take the jv and varsity to a jamboree it counts as two dates. now if your jv and varsity play the same day at two different jamborees it conts as all four dates. it is so what confusing at times but your team is one team as long as they stay at the same site at he same time. if you send your jv to play one team out of town and the varsity stays home and plays that same day it counts as two dates but if they play at the same field then it counts as one game. clear as mud right. Tullahoma had to cancel all their pre-season games last year because they sent the jv a dn varsity to two different jamborees on the same day. I hope that helps if not call Gene Beck at TSSAA.

each team is allowed 4 soccer dates for pre-season. a jamboree counts as two games no matter how many games you play. if you take the jv and varsity to a jamboree it counts as two dates. now if your jv and varsity play the same day at two different jamborees it conts as all four dates. it is so what confusing at times but your team is one team as long as they stay at the same site at he same time. if you send your jv to play one team out of town and the varsity stays home and plays that same day it counts as two dates but if they play at the same field then it counts as one game. clear as mud right. Tullahoma had to cancel all their pre-season games last year because they sent the jv a dn varsity to two different jamborees on the same day. I hope that helps if not call Gene Beck at TSSAA.

chs87......are you certain that you have not used 'jamboree' mistakenly instead of 'tournament'? Most jamborees in the E. TN area are 1/2 scrimmages, not full games. Therefore they do not count as a season game. Typically Science Hill holds a pre-season jamboree. Also West HS has held a pre-season jamboree for a number of years with most of the area schools participating. This year's jamboree will once again be held at Victor Ashe Park.

no chs87 is right a jamboree counts as two soccer dates because you play more than one game that day against different teams, so you can go to one jamboree and two scrimmages or four scrimmages, or two jamborees as long as your dates add up to four.

i thought as long as TSSAA ok'd the play day it does not count toward your schedule I am pretty sure the West deal at victor ashe does not count against the schedule

i thought as long as TSSAA ok'd the play day it does not count toward your schedule I am pretty sure the West deal at victor ashe does not count against the schedule

All play days and tournaments are TSSAA approved. And they count just as I stated in y earlier post. I promise if you do not abide to my first post you will be in trouble with TSSAA if caught. You can call or go to a coaches meeting and ask Gene Beck is traveling all over the state the next few weeks so you can catch a meeting close to you.

All play days and tournaments are TSSAA approved. And they count just as I stated in y earlier post. I promise if you do not abide to my first post you will be in trouble with TSSAA if caught. You can call or go to a coaches meeting and ask Gene Beck is traveling all over the state the next few weeks so you can catch a meeting close to you.

Ha Ha I hear you are incorrect

I've been watching to much news. When I first glanced at your post. I thought you posted GLEN BECK.LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />