Bowl Games

rollredroll

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Question for the group, does anyone know how someone would go about getting a bowl game established?

Why? In 1952 & 1953 Mt Pleasant hosted the Phosphate Bowl. Though it may pretty neat to get it back going again. If possible.

I seen your field and yall should call it the toilet bowl....it needs an upgrade...i heard people calling it the fungal instead of the jungle....sorry the truth hurts

I seen your field and yall should call it the toilet bowl....it needs an upgrade...i heard people calling it the fungal instead of the jungle....sorry the truth hurts

LOL, FUNNY..... Here's the truth, C'wood is 0-6 aganist mTp over the last 6 games.... That's what hurts... No matter if it is the fungal, tha Jungle or the Trojanette Bowl in tha Wood.... 0-6, more like C'wood needs to learn to beat the Tigers....

LOL, FUNNY..... Here's the truth, C'wood is 0-6 aganist mTp over the last 6 games.... That's what hurts... No matter if it is the fungal, tha Jungle or the Trojanette Bowl in tha Wood.... 0-6, more like C'wood needs to learn to beat the Tigers....

im glad you got that off youre chest....now talk about the stadium....is it crudy or what...collinwood will beat them tigers way before you have a nice stadium....i think another light just shot in the bungle...are you in aa now....good luck with that too

im glad you got that off youre chest....now talk about the stadium....is it crudy or what...collinwood will beat them tigers way before you have a nice stadium....i think another light just shot in the bungle...are you in aa now....good luck with that too

Only aa in the playoffs. mTp still gets to beat up on the Trojanettes for the region championship. Been a while since they have beaten the tigers, what almost 6 years now, back in '03 it was? You may have bragging rights on the stadium but on the score board it is were it really counts.

Only aa in the playoffs. mTp still gets to beat up on the Trojanettes for the region championship. Been a while since they have beaten the tigers, what almost 6 years now, back in '03 it was? You may have bragging rights on the stadium but on the score board it is were it really counts.

no it really counts in the halls and in the real world.... the score board is just a place for people like you to brag....the score wont matter when we graduate....i got that from coach

High school bowl games have certainly been on the decline over the years, mainly due to the number of teams that make the playoffs. Nevertheless, many have (had) long histories and featured some great regional matchups.

I am attempting to chronicle as many of these bowl games as possible and have started a list at the link below. I would appreciate any bowl information (no Blue Cross Bowl games, please) fans could provide for their team. The key information is the name of the bowl, the city in which the bowl was/is located, the year the bowl was played, and the score of the two teams involved. You can send the information to info@hsfdatabase.com or post the results on this thread.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tennessee High School Bowl Games

My high School Sunbright went to the Highlander Braggin Bowl my jr year. We lost to Jo Burns 17-6 or something like that