Greeneville Greene Devils

DevilFan77

I understand that the Greeneville coach has a problem with the scrimmage that was suppose to be played friday being played on the new field. I understand that they are thinking of postponing it so that it can be played at THS. Does anybody know anything about this? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that the Greeneville coach has a problem with the scrimmage that was suppose to be played friday being played on the new field. I understand that they are thinking of postponing it so that it can be played at THS. Does anybody know anything about this? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I heard something similar to that. Is the turf down?

What I was told was that the field isn't quite ready (90% + done and beautiful) and because we open at home with the first two games on turf, it would behoove us to scrimmage on it. I was also told they would like to scrimmage at home next tuesday against the Vikings. They feel it is important to scrimmage you guys and play on turf.

For that matter it would probably benefit you all to scrimmage on turf since you open with DB.

Could be wrong but that was what I was told. Good luck.

Boy that was a great game between the G-Men and the Devils!!! Ahmad Bradshaw, WOW! I think we shut him down though, he averaged bout 225 on the ground a game, and we held to only 175 rushing /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You are right, that was a great game. If we only had a kicker that could kick straight things might have been different. I wish we could renew the series, I really enjoyed the trip down there. When we were leaving a gentlemen pulled us aside and told us that in 35 years of watching HS football in Greeneville that Ahmad was the best player he ever saw in that stadium. I thought that was nice. I'm just glad he is playing for another team called the "G-Men" now.By the way I noticed Cody Baugh was on the staff now at Greeneville. Is that the same young man that quarterbacked against us? He was a heck of a player himself.......

You are right, that was a great game. If we only had a kicker that could kick straight things might have been different. I wish we could renew the series, I really enjoyed the trip down there. When we were leaving a gentlemen pulled us aside and told us that in 35 years of watching HS football in Greeneville that Ahmad was the best player he ever saw in that stadium. I thought that was nice. I'm just glad he is playing for another team called the "G-Men" now.By the way I noticed Cody Baugh was on the staff now at Greeneville. Is that the same young man that quarterbacked against us? He was a heck of a player himself.......

You might be having a conversation with him, maybe. was qb now coach

What I was told was that the field isn't quite ready (90% + done and beautiful) and because we open at home with the first two games on turf, it would behoove us to scrimmage on it. I was also told they would like to scrimmage at home next tuesday against the Vikings. They feel it is important to scrimmage you guys and play on turf.

For that matter it would probably benefit you all to scrimmage on turf since you open with DB.

Could be wrong but that was what I was told. Good luck.

The turf is down. The problem is they shipped the wrong size for the greene devils that will go in the endzone. Its a slow process lol. Right now there trying to get half of the field ready to played on. The rubber still has to go into the turf and that looks to be about an 8 day process. So hopefully they will have half or maybe get lucky and it all be down by tuesday afternoon.

That is him. He is on the staff at Greeneville. I'm not sure who he is coaching, but I would bet he is coaching QB's.