Greeneville Greene Devils

DevilFan77

Cap, you've been keeping me in the dark. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Will the Vikes scrimmage anyone at home this year? Powell Valley?

Greeneville should be a great test for the Vikings.

G-ville hosting the Vikings is the "scrimmage of the year" this summer.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who does Gville have up front on O?

Greeneville's O-line should be pretty good this year even though they lost some good big boys up front in Cline Everhart, Cody Duncan, and Nathan Whitehead.....they return 2 starters from last years line in Andy McNeese and Irvin Hernandez. They also have a new guy who came from South Greene in Steven Nease who should start this year......the other 2 spots are up for grabs probably between Max Street, Jacob Penton, and Colt Carpenter

who does Gville have up front on O?

They are not bad up front. 4 of the 5 have been starters at various times and for that matter the fifth guy big Colt started one game implace of big Kline (sore leg) and did very well against M West.

A difference maker is the young man, Mr. Nease from South Greene that transferred in. He is the real deal 6'1 and 220-230lbs He can play.

They are not bad up front. 4 of the 5 have been starters at various times and for that matter the fifth guy big Colt started one game implace of big Kline (sore leg) and did very well against M West.

A difference maker is the young man, Mr. Nease from South Greene that transferred in. He is the real deal 6'1 and 220-230lbs He can play.

I'm interested to know some of this kids weight lifting numbers. I know big Mike is an animal, was wondering if Steven was the same

I'm interested to know some of this kids weight lifting numbers. I know big Mike is an animal, was wondering if Steven was the same

Good Question. I don't know the numbers. Devil22 is still closer to the program and could give a more specific answer. But the coaches talk about Nease's core strenght as outstanding. Stature wise this O line will not be as big but they are stronger with better feet.

Good Question. I don't know the numbers. Devil22 is still closer to the program and could give a more specific answer. But the coaches talk about Nease's core strenght as outstanding. Stature wise this O line will not be as big but they are stronger with better feet.

we all know good foot work is what separates a good O line men from a great O line men. Good foot work means more pulling which will be great.

Oh an cap1 your an idiot lol jk had to throw that one in for old times. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Steven is really strong just like his dad lol....he squats 450 and power cleans 230+ not sure what he does on the bench.....As an overall team the devils are stronger. Greenway is benching 360+ and Hall 6' 195lb benches 300 and runs a legite 4.5 40, as long as he keeps his head on straight Hall and Greenway are D-1 material. Also look out for #44 Tyler Stewart 5'10" 207 he has started inside linebacker since his sophmore year and isn't afraid to hit you! His has also been getting letters from D-1 schools

we all know good foot work is what separates a good O line men from a great O line men. Good foot work means more pulling which will be great.

Oh an cap1 your an idiot lol jk had to throw that one in for old times. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I missed you too Kevo /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />, but I do have to admit... I took a "Clown communication" class during the off season just so I would be able to understand your insane babble this year. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I missed you too Kevo /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />, but I do have to admit... I took a "Clown communication" class during the off season just so I would be able to understand your insane babble this year. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Not laughing at you Kevin just laughing with cap

From the Greeneville Sun:

The artificial turf has arrived at Greeneville High School’s Burley Stadium and workers began the process Friday morning of installing the new surface on the football field. The Astro Turf, from General Sports Venue in Marietta, Ga., will be installed in approximately a week and a half, just in time for the start of fall football practice. Greeneville High’s season begins Aug. 22 at home against Jefferson County. Idell Construction has spent most of the summer preparing the stadium for the installation in addition to landscaping areas around the football field.

Hey guys, I am new here and I wanted to ask you a question. We played there back in 2002 (Graham,VA), and I loved your stadium, I was just wondering when they put down the turf, did they dig out the corner of the endzone in the east end that went up the hill? I loved that. I hope it stayed. Thanks.

Hey guys, I am new here and I wanted to ask you a question. We played there back in 2002 (Graham,VA), and I loved your stadium, I was just wondering when they put down the turf, did they dig out the corner of the endzone in the east end that went up the hill? I loved that. I hope it stayed. Thanks.

The field was moved down eight yards towards the old cemetary. The field has come a long ways since starting back around april. The turf is top of the line as pointed out earlier. Although the thing thats gonna hurt most is hitting the ground with all the rock thats underneath. I think when people see the end product they will be very pleased

Boy that was a great game between the G-Men and the Devils!!! Ahmad Bradshaw, WOW! I think we shut him down though, he averaged bout 225 on the ground a game, and we held to only 175 rushing /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="