Greeneville Greene Devils

DevilFan77

It was a school incident during the school day and he was severely punished.

*Removed from baseball for rest of the school year

*Removed from football for rest of the school year

*Placed in ALP (alternative learning program) rest of school year, 27 academic days

*Was taken to Juvenile Court

*Was found guilty of unruly conduct

*6 months probation

*Required counseling in 3 areas, which I will not be specific

*To be allowed work out this summer, he had to be perfect in ALP and with his probation officer

*The week prior of the start of football, if he had met everything in his contract he would be allowed to play football if the Coach saw fit..

I hope this detailed report takes care of everyone's gossip labido (not aimed at etfan)

PS Jordan is doing well and has overcome a lot of things as a 17 year old. He needs everyones prayers. He is a young man that would do anything for anyone and needs to continue to grow.

Very informative reply. Thanks.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read where we were 2nd to Knox Farragut at the Adidas sponsored 7 0n 7 tourney at UT. 19 school and over 20 teams participated.

Farragut and Greeneville both qualified for the Nationals in Atlanta, July 30 and 31st. Sounds pretty good. We return great skill people. Hope the line steps up. They have some talent up front on Offense.

Good Luck to the Devils! I have no idea who the Devils will scrimmage prior to the opener with Jefferson County, but as soon as I found out I will put it on here. When are they putting down the turf? I'm sure it will be ready for the first game. Someone fill me in on these ideas.

The Vikings of THS will be in your town next Friday August 1st. Good opportunity to get a taste of the turf before we go make history at DB on week 0. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The Vikings of THS will be in your town next Friday August 1st. Good opportunity to get a taste of the turf before we go make history at DB on week 0. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cap, you've been keeping me in the dark. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Will the Vikes scrimmage anyone at home this year? Powell Valley?

Greeneville should be a great test for the Vikings.

Cap, you've been keeping me in the dark. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Will the Vikes scrimmage anyone at home this year? Powell Valley?

Greeneville should be a great test for the Vikings.

Yes PV will be the following Friday at home. I've been out of the loop myself for a minute but having fun catching up. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Just read where we were 2nd to Knox Farragut at the Adidas sponsored 7 0n 7 tourney at UT. 19 school and over 20 teams participated.

Farragut and Greeneville both qualified for the Nationals in Atlanta, July 30 and 31st. Sounds pretty good. We return great skill people. Hope the line steps up. They have some talent up front on Offense.

WRONG GREENVILLE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WRONG GREENVILLE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will which Greeneville was it? On Coacht other Articles. It has the Adidas schedule for Saturday. Teams involved had only Greeneville Tn. listed and they did misspell Greeneville above in the games.

who does Gville have up front on O?