Erin Helton commits to UTC

Indian

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Miss Helton. She is one of the upper cumberland's best players and probably the best player that many around here don't know alot about. UTC got a good one and it is a big loss for Tn Tech. Not sure where that program is going but i don't believe the former coach would have let these two young ladies get away without a fight! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congrats to Miss Helton. She is one of the upper cumberland's best players and probably the best player that many around here don't know alot about. UTC got a good one and it is a big loss for Tn Tech. Not sure where that program is going but i don't believe the former coach would have let these two young ladies get away without a fight! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Erin Helton is known around district 7AAA as a pure post player with a lot of potential. UTC has known about her for some time and if indeed TT was involved trying to get her to stay at home, they made a drastic mistake. Erin was not going to stay unsigned very long, that became obvious. Congrats to the Mexican and his wife and hope the next 5 years, one at Cookeville and 4 at UTC are full of enjoyment.

Another really good in-state commitment for UTC, 6-1 post from Cookeville. That's another big loss for Tennessee Tech with probably the two top seniors from the county going away (Davis from Upperman to Western Kentucky).

Playing away from home, but not too far, may have been desiding factors for both players.

They are our local kids, moving on to the next level.

Congratulations to all the UpperCumberland players that are moving to the college level.

Another really good in-state commitment for UTC, 6-1 post from Cookeville. That's another big loss for Tennessee Tech with probably the two top seniors from the county going away (Davis from Upperman to Western Kentucky).

Way to go Erin !! Remember, I knew you before you could even dribble the ball /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Congrats to the whole family, now you can relax and enjoy the senior year. That commitment will make the world of difference - NO MORE STRESS!!!

Congrats indeed. I have only seen her play a few times, but I have been very impressed from the very beginning.

Great land by UTC.

dang, I lost another one!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GREAT NEWS FOR THE HELTON FAMILY AND UTC!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ERIN, AND WE WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS DURING YOUR SENIOR YEAR AND YOUR COLLEGE YEARS, TOO.