Dobyns Bennett Football 2008

I just wanted to express a hearty pre-game hello, on behalf of Halls fans, to Dobbins Bennett fans. We enjoyed the class your players and fans displayed in the Spring here in Halls and look forward to a visit at your place next Friday.

I expect DB will give us an even better fight this time around as I know there were a handfiull of starters missing from your team in the Spring. I like the Red Devils scrimmages that are lined up and believe they will have us prepared to make a run at Maryville next month, in our season opener.

I hear you guys have an awesome tailback that we did not see in the Spring?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From other boards I've observed that Tennessee High fans have a legitimate belief that they will "make history" and beat DB in Week 0. I am not as familiar with this years Indian squad as I have been in years past, work has kept me busy, however, is Tennessee High poised to out play and out coach this years Indians at home?

From other boards I've observed that Tennessee High fans have a legitimate belief that they will "make history" and beat DB in Week 0. I am not as familiar with this years Indian squad as I have been in years past, work has kept me busy, however, is Tennessee High poised to out play and out coach this years Indians at home?

DB 42 TH 0 Chris Sensabaugh will score 3 first half TD'S and 1 to start the 2nd half and will sit the entire 4th qtr. Probably have 200 yds. rushing

I just wanted to express a hearty pre-game hello, on behalf of Halls fans, to Dobbins Bennett fans. We enjoyed the class your players and fans displayed in the Spring here in Halls and look forward to a visit at your place next Friday.

I expect DB will give us an even better fight this time around as I know there were a handfiull of starters missing from your team in the Spring. I like the Red Devils scrimmages that are lined up and believe they will have us prepared to make a run at Maryville next month, in our season opener.

I hear you guys have an awesome tailback that we did not see in the Spring?

You guys will be the first team that we scrimmage on the new Field Turf that was just installed this Spring. It's light years ahead of the old artificial turf. It's the same turf that the Colts play on and I think you will like it.

A Viking win is very possible. And don't forget, THS has a pretty good tailback as well. After last year's season ending debacle with the tough loss to South and the early playoff loss to Volunteer, the Vikings have been preparing for D-B since the beginning of off season workouts. I don't think that Stubbs will outcoach GC - I think it will be more of an emotional payback.

Another interesting opener with payback consequences will occur at Science Hill. Gilligan has not been talking this summer. That may not be good for the Rebels.

You guys will be the first team that we scrimmage on the new Field Turf that was just installed this Spring. It's light years ahead of the old artificial turf. It's the same turf that the Colts play on and I think you will like it.

DBTP,

Any pointers on good late-lunch restaurants for Halls parents & boosters to visit prior to the scrimmage?

Especially places locals like to go.

As btgoG stated, we very much appreciate the hospitality DB has always shown Halls players & fans.

We are looking forward to trying out your new turf.

HB76

DBTP,

Any pointers on good late-lunch restaurants for Halls parents & boosters to visit prior to the scrimmage?

As btgoG stated, we very much appreciate the hospitality DB has always shown Halls players & fans.

HB76

Rite off interstate in Colonial Heights exit towards Kpts. and you have Raffaele's on right,great pizza and Ittalian food,on left across street is Crazy Tomato great food and on Stone Dr. there is Rush Street Neighborhood grill which is also good.All local favorites.On Eastman rd. up from DB is Braeden's Barbeque and from Mall is Broad Street Barbeque,both excellent choices.

DBTP,

If you want something close to DB, there are lots of good restaurants on Eastman Road less than a half mile from the school. Just drive north past the tennis courts. One of my favorites is Johnny Brusco's Pizza.