Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

during the ooltewah scrimmage, i heard a loud "ding" i looked over . the red bank kicker was on his back and the kicking net was on top of him. GO FOR TWO RED BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ya i saw that to. That was are back up kicker he is only a freshman.. But he is starting punter..

He will get better..

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ya i saw that to. That was are back up kicker he is only a freshman.. But he is starting punter..

He will get better..

not trying to be mean, but he cant get much worse. tell your coach to recruit a soccer player! oh!!!!!!! almost forgot! sorry to hear about those 3 tyner transfers who are inelligable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not trying to be mean, but he cant get much worse. tell your coach to recruit a soccer player! oh!!!!!!! almost forgot! sorry to hear about those 3 tyner transfers who are inelligable /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See im confused about why they arent eligable. Because they have moved and everything.. im almost positive only one isnt eligable. I think that might have been a rumor but im not sure yet.... i know for s fact keith maes from tyner is eligable....

And now i think about it i over hear talk about tyners priciple not sendin over there papers to red bank for there eligability.

But ya ima agree with you on the kicker /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where is RBpride1???????????????????????????? He must be reading up on the transfer rules.............Coach Slaughter must have took care of that for Coach Daniels last year......Great game by the Trojans, they were in much better shape and wore down RB in the second half......................

Where is RBpride1???????????????????????????? He must be reading up on the transfer rules.............Coach Slaughter must have took care of that for Coach Daniels last year......Great game by the Trojans, they were in much better shape and wore down RB in the second half......................

Great win for SD...RBpride1 let us know how that crow taste. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's Tyner's fault for not cooperating on the transfers, remember. Funny, they seemed to cooperate on the one who went to SD. It sounds as if Red Bank has thrived on having players from other parts of the county come in somehow, regardless of whether it's crooked or not, maybe other schools doing better and Signal Mountain opening too is putting a stop to that.

All I have to say is WOW! I didn't see this coming. I was extremely shocked by Red Bank's preformance tonight. Their line just didn't block or really get after it. The QB was off and on. He has a way better arm than Ledbetter. The backs for red bank were not getting up field hardly at all. They tried to hard to juke and make people miss and Soddy just stopped them. Punt return for Red Bank was horrible. Defense wise just didn't look to have the speed like the last couple of years.

Soddy, impressed me alittle, they showed that they can play a little defense. They seem to stop the run pretty well time to time. They did get burned by the pass a couple of times. That was a great kick return for a touchdown to tie the game early. Soddy's corner I believe #2 is a good player. He wasn't afraid of sticking the recievers for Red Bank. Bubba had a great game, very impressed with his play. Soddy's defense is much improved from last year. Offense is getting better.

This game definitely opened alot of eyes tonight. Should be fun to see what Soddy does when they come up the road to evensville in a couple of weeks. As for Red Bank it will be interesting to see if they can bounce back from a huge lose.