Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

JollyRoger loves this idea TLL. I would love to be the special ref. for this match. I think a last man standing match would be better. This may have to be considered a handicap match since the LadySquaw would be in this match. But Geno would be the last man standing for the Pirates no doubt. He just like a webel! He will wobel but he won't fall down! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .........

As for next Friday night the Pirates will be ready. This game if we wish to call it that will be over after the first play! As TLL says, The Lady Warriors will bow down after that!

You can be the special ref. I have no problem with that I'll just make sure to have the short bus pick you up and bring you to the game!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You might want to change the name to last woman standing though because I have no doubt that I can handle the old mens club!!!

I'm not gonna waste my time and energy to step down to your level and coment on that last sentence!

Have a great night all! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Can't wait till 8/29/08 so I can watch all those orange and black tears float that Pirate ship right out of a perfect season!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, take it from a Living Legend. The young lads on the field will decide the outcome of this epic battle. This game will be a battle of epic proportions. The young lads that lay it on the line will make sure to give everyone a good show. As the game draws nearer, I feel Legend status creeping in on the Marion sidelines. From the way things sound, the new coach is already a Living Legend. It is good to be a Living Legend, but something to think about in this one is both sides have a true Living Legend walking the sidelines. The Waiiors and The Peerates both have had their fair share of legends over the year. I am sure both sides will be packed with more Living Legends than anyone could ever imagine. It seems like this thread is getting awfully heated. I think I have the perfect solution to all of the bickering. We need to set up a wrestling ring in the north endzone at Beene Coliseum. I offered to do this last year at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper, but I don't think anyone was really up to it. The exhibition wrestling match could feature MCHSfan2008, Nohope & LadySquaw vs Old Peerate, Zone Peerate and The Living Legend himself Geno in a no holds barred battle royal. I think everyone would just be out to have some good fun and let out some much needed anomosity on the opposing sides. If this game was at David Baxter Stadium again this year then I might be inclined to go with Marion County in the upset, but since it is held at Beene Coliseum it will be a little tougher. The Legend is still examining some notes from the other night before making a predicition on this game.

This one should be fun, but it will be even better if we can get that wrestling ring set up. Doesn't some guy in S.P. have a wrestling ring? Maybe if he is a fan, he would donate it to be used next Friday night. An exhibition wrestling match would give us all a little something extra to enjoy at halftime if you don't really enjoy watching the bands play.

[/q

Are you serious Legend?You were at last year's game and I remember you giving SP's Backfield living legend status after the game.#2 is still in SP's stable, chomping at the bit and waiting.Should be a good game but not close.Very much inline with recent past.I saw Jasper .They look better but not enough progress made to over take the Pirates yet.

Old Pirate just about swallowed his teeth when he read about being challenged by that squaw. OP will.......... be there so bring...... them on. OP is confident.... he can........ take the squaw and maybe......another. Ole nohope has been riding that bike and he could probably take OP. Geno, from what OP hears has beefed up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and after taking out the squaw, Geno may be tough for this OP.

OP says, OP may not be as good as he once was, but...he is as good once as he ever was. Not sure where OP heard that, but it'll come to OP later. That should be enough to hush that warrior squaw, no skillets allowed.Maybe her husband could feed OP a little money to rough her up for him also.

Heck........fire........, what.... in the world was OP thinking........................... No.. way OP would show up at that wrestling match. Even if OP beat them all ...there would be nohope's wife, Geno's lady friend there with a frying pan to take OP out. They would probably both tag team this OP or Any number of ticked jasper warrior folks that would enjoy physically rattling this OP's cage. Nah, OP hates it... but much..... too risky. OP will check with coach Hale and see if he could sit in for OP. He's kinda a beefy guy himself, maybe he would share the prize money with OP.

OP....true story about a woman with a skillet...knew a girl whose husband roughed her up......he was a sorry sack. Well she waited for ole loser boy to pass out from his nightly binge.....tied his hands to bed and had battin practice with his head using an iron skillet.....after he left the hospital well you can say he stayed far far away. Don't ever go cage or ring fightin with a woman....usually the man regrets it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your funny as heck though....this is like a weird bizarre rabid football fan soap opera.

Old Pirate just about swallowed his teeth when he read about being challenged by that squaw. OP will.......... be there so bring...... them on. OP is confident.... he can........ take the squaw and maybe......another. Ole nohope has been riding that bike and he could probably take OP. Geno, from what OP hears has beefed up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and after taking out the squaw, Geno may be tough for this OP.

OP says, OP may not be as good as he once was, but...he is as good once as he ever was. Not sure where OP heard that, but it'll come to OP later. That should be enough to hush that warrior squaw, no skillets allowed.Maybe her husband could feed OP a little money to rough her up for him also.

Heck........fire........, what.... in the world was OP thinking........................... No.. way OP would show up at that wrestling match. Even if OP beat them all ...there would be nohope's wife, Geno's lady friend there with a frying pan to take OP out. They would probably both tag team this OP or Any number of ticked jasper warrior folks that would enjoy physically rattling this OP's cage. Nah, OP hates it... but much..... too risky. OP will check with coach Hale and see if he could sit in for OP. He's kinda a beefy guy himself, maybe he would share the prize money with OP.

OP this squaw is not married and doesn't need a man to fight my battles for me!!!! I knew you were to skeerd to take me up on it!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See why I said you needed to leave those dentures at home, hope your wife was ready with that frying pan to keep you from choking!!! Would hate to see any harm come to you...you have become my daily entertainment......I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at if you weren't around!

OP....true story about a woman with a skillet...knew a girl whose husband roughed her up......he was a sorry sack. Well she waited for ole loser boy to pass out from his nightly binge.....tied his hands to bed and had battin practice with his head using an iron skillet.....after he left the hospital well you can say he stayed far far away. Don't ever go cage or ring fightin with a woman....usually the man regrets it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your funny as heck though....this is like a weird bizarre rabid football fan soap opera.

I'd have to agree with you on that one but it sure is fun rattling his cage!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not even close (I'm only showing 13 pages but I have 20 per page).... but there is still a week and a half to go

NJ - Scottsboro? Should be a good one

Yep, headed to see NJ knock around some Wildcat heads. I'll be taking the little blonde with me,(she loves to see the Chiefs play) and MrGB can take little red with him. Should be a good game.

You SP folks want me to see if any of the NJ players that are on the sidelines want to fencejump over to yall's side, seems that I have heard yall got some of our "seconds" a few years back /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OP this squaw is not married and doesn't need a man to fight my battles for me!!!! I knew you were to skeerd to take me up on it!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See why I said you needed to leave those dentures at home, hope your wife was ready with that frying pan to keep you from choking!!! Would hate to see any harm come to you...you have become my daily entertainment......I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at if you weren't around!

Not married? Old Pirate was thinking about the money side and thought.........................perhaps a little extra change might encourage OP to risk life. But that's it, No husband to finance OP makes it not worth the risk. Perhaps a boy friend or girl friend that would feed OP some rough up money. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The jasper folks coming to the "SP SPEEDWAY" better stay clear of the track in the end zone. The Pirates with their speed could loose control and run them over before they can stop after running those TDs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The fans on the track may have a better chance for scalping the Pirates than the warriors. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP better see if someone could finance the Pirates some parachutes to help slow them down, kinda like a top fuel dragster. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You SP folks want me to see if any of the NJ players that are on the sidelines want to fencejump over to yall's side, seems that I have heard yall got some of our "seconds" a few years back /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Had a couple that expressed interest in coming this year...one was a starter. They didn't want to sit out a year.