CCHS COACH PAIGE SMITH

onthego

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a candidate for this position either. If that makes you feel better.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thank goodness gator bill. clay county is a good place with fine people. they need a good coach. with all due respect gator you are insecure, inexperenced, don't like to be out at night, and must sleep with the light on. That is just not coaching material. just kiddin good luck to clay county. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

it is true.... kimes took the job and teia arms is her assistant

Clay Co. is definitely my pick for 3rd with this hiring and who knows they just might surprise some come tournament time. Very good hire! Wonder if Randall will be the water boy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Thank goodness gator bill. clay county is a good place with fine people. they need a good coach. with all due respect gator you are insecure, inexperenced, don't like to be out at night, and must sleep with the light on. That is just not coaching material. just kiddin good luck to clay county.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Probably a pretty accurate assessment overall. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think my two years as a Jr Pro Coach should put me just about where I am on game nights........

right up in the stands with my mouth shut, except for when I am cheering on my team!!!

Actually, one of these days, when I get my job schedule straightened around, I am going to talk one of the local coaches into bringing me on as an unpaid assistant. Something just above the managers, but with no real responsibilities. Probably have to go with football and baseball first, since they are the sports I actually played after HS. One of these days.........haha

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Probably a pretty accurate assessment overall. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think my two years as a Jr Pro Coach should put me just about where I am on game nights........

right up in the stands with my mouth shut, except for when I am cheering on my team!!!

Actually, one of these days, when I get my job schedule straightened around, I am going to talk one of the local coaches into bringing me on as an unpaid assistant. Something just above the managers, but with no real responsibilities. Probably have to go with football and baseball first, since they are the sports I actually played after HS. One of these days.........haha

You may get that opportunity sometime. good luck. You know there are many coaches out there that know the game but there is a need for older people or people with experience in life to serve as assistants on teams. They know that there is more than ability of athletes. There is the home life thay came from. These young athletes need someone on the sidelines that understand their situations, their fears, and that they can count on to be their friend and confidant when they don't play well or make a mistake. No disrespect for the other coaches, I am just saying there is a need there. You bring up a real good possibility and need. Our young athletes are faced with tremendous problems today that have never been greater. That is why I am sensitive of people who critisize without thinking or knowing. Once again go for it.

You may get that opportunity sometime. good luck. You know there are many coaches out there that know the game but there is a need for older people or people with experience in life to serve as assistants on teams. They know that there is more than ability of athletes. There is the home life thay came from. These young athletes need someone on the sidelines that understand their situations, their fears, and that they can count on to be their friend and confidant when they don't play well or make a mistake. No disrespect for the other coaches, I am just saying there is a need there. You bring up a real good possibility and need. Our young athletes are faced with tremendous problems today that have never been greater. That is why I am sensitive of people who critisize without thinking or knowing. Once again go for it.

Thanks Coach.

I have always liked reading your posts, and I respect and value your opinion. I will get there someday. I am a patient man when I need to be. And I think that there is plenty that I have to offer, just need to wait til the situation is right for everyone.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />