Week 0- Station Camp at Hendersonville

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you have a player on the team?? Pretty sad if you know that much about our program and you still put it down all the time. I am truly sorry for you if you are a parent and that is truly what you think about the program at SC. I love our football team and I don't spend any of my time on coacht putting other schools down. Someday it will all be over so why not enjoy it while you have it.

Answer me one thing have i said anything that is not the truth or a fact ? no this or any other post.

Game Day is Here!

Talk it up.

Predictions?

Breakout players?

it will be a packed house. Excitement everywhere. I know this is not a region game yet but it will set the tone for the season for the winner. I predict H'ville by 10. Their offense will be good, if the defense can step it up then they will be fine for the game. breakout-----everyone knows Yazzie but watch out for some young guns of the commandos, do everything QB Elijah, and some kid name Harris. Watch out for an impact from these two. Station camp will come down to QB play I think.

HENDERSONVILLE DOMINATED! Station Camp couldnt run or pass against them Nick Yazzie, Brandon Hall was there for the OFFENSE! The DEFENSE showed up for the hole game. Station Camp got beat like they stole something! It was like watching Vanderbilt trying to get bowl eligible! It was o so SAD and EMBARASSING! REALLY EMBARASSING! THAT HURTS THAT OL STATION CAMP BISON PRIDE!

it was pretty even but the pass plays were unbelivable casey stockwell made an incredible catch for a 40 yd gain and cj murell made a one handed touchdown grab.....brandon hall showed his stuff last night...he passed for two touch downs and ran for one...he is a great qb id watch out for this hhs team....best i have seen in past 4 years....

it was pretty even but the pass plays were unbelivable casey stockwell made an incredible catch for a 40 yd gain and cj murell made a one handed touchdown grab.....brandon hall showed his stuff last night...he passed for two touch downs and ran for one...he is a great qb id watch out for this hhs team....best i have seen in past 4 years....

I agree on the talent level of this HHS team. I think they could be the best team since the 2001 state championship team honestly, they have all the talent they need, just have to keep focused. It's Beech Week now Commandos, take it one game at a time!