Gallatin vs Wilson Central

GWAVE1

Welcome home to Sumner Co. FATMAN. I might bring you some chicken wings and say hello to you. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Did you carry him the chicken wings?? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Yeah, but confess to eating them myself. Now school is started, part of my 1st paycheck will buy the FATMAN a bucket of wings. WC really looked good, and if the FM will munch on and on and let redhead, and fat head do thier thing, the Murfreesboro trip is possible. I hear Fat MO's stock is rising since WC is looking likke a title contender. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Yeah, but confess to eating them myself. Now school is started, part of my 1st paycheck will buy the FATMAN a bucket of wings. WC really looked good, and if the FM will munch on and on and let redhead, and fat head do thier thing, the Murfreesboro trip is possible. I hear Fat MO's stock is rising since WC is looking likke a title contender. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I believe you did eat that bucket and probably a few more to boot. "LIL" in LILAL maybe a oxymoron..............I'm told that you've gotten a bit "porky" yourself (*note be carefull; if you hear banjo music).

How did your Wave look; I got to think; they will be better than last year??

sos

I believe you did eat that bucket and probably a few more to boot. "LIL" in LILAL maybe a oxymoron..............I'm told that you've gotten a bit "porky" yourself (*note be carefull; if you hear banjo music).

sos

Looked pretty sloppy, IMO. Didn't see a whole lot of emotion from the boys Friday evening... that has to change or it will be another long season. The offense will be much better this year with Matthew's at QB. The defense, well, they will continue to get better...

sos

A man with great wit, truly a son of, the GREEN WAVE will win region 5 5A. Metro teams are a joke. All the coaches love laying across the log, no banjo music needed to set the mood. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wilson Central looked like a bunch of blind eighth graders out there, I mean do yall even have a darn field up there? Seriously yall, the Green Wave made yall look like a bunch of special ed kids chasing after a bus with our running game. You better get ur ###### in gear cause the Green Wave aint stoppin for no one!

Wilson Central looked like a bunch of blind eighth graders out there, I mean do yall even have a darn field up there? Seriously yall, the Green Wave made yall look like a bunch of special ed kids chasing after a bus with our running game. You better get ur ###### in gear cause the Green Wave aint stoppin for no one!

Well if they were 8th graders then y'all ARE in trouble as they won the scrimmage. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As to 'Metro' teams winning, I doubt it if their coaches tend to choke during the playoffs like the one R'dale has now.

Now for the important part for me, where does one sign up to get some WINGS? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get off the band wagon dude. You are not helping the cause by being disrespectful and dishonest. Let get ready for the case in hand Beech.