CAK vs Boyd

HSfootball54

I just wanted to get some input on how BB was looking this year. I think that CAK will be a little down this year having graduated the majority of there defense from last season. I think you will see CAK improve as the season goes on and the young players get a feel for the speed and hitting on the high school level.

How is Boyd looking heading into this season? Did you loose much from last years team?

Key Players to watch from CAK

Keenon Kolinsky is back at TB

Michael Fromke finally get his chance as CAK's QB

Big Gabe will be a force on the D line

Ethan Poe is a solid linebacker and FB returning from last year

Newcomers to keep an eye on

Jacob Duncan at LB

Taylor Moran at WR

Who are the players to watch from Boyd and who are some of the top newcomers?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd has pretty much the same team you saw up at CAK last year.

QB has recovered from knee injury, and hopfully will lead the Bucs this year. Defense will be tough with Emery back.

Can't wait for Week 0.

Come on Reaction, What's your predition on this opening game? CAK is ranked 9th in 2A Preseason. Bucs are not even honorable mention. Are you going to be at the Swamp that night?

boyd is looking great in their scrimmages. they beat hixon, soddy, and went to a two way scrimmage with upperman and livingston and basically dominated at every aspect. buc's qb Nick Hughes is looking the best he has ever looked, offensive line is blocking very well both the run and the pass, defence is just fun to watch to say the least, and best of all boyds recievers are making big time play's. boyd will go deep this year. 28-7 Boyd