Best Kicker in 1A ball for 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid from Trousdale County would be hard to beat. He is already ready for college. Tano Salazar ain't too shabby.

J.White from Trousdale Co. has to be 1 of ,if not the best. He kicks and punt.

He keeps teams playing uphill with his punts and can can hit long fieldgoals.

Bump.

Jared White of Trousdale County is not only good on the field with extra points, field goals, and punts, he excels in academics and leadership role in the school and also the community. Haven't heard where he wants to go or if any D-I schools are talking to him. He would definitely be an asset to somebody's special teams program.

Jared White of Trousdale County is not only good on the field with extra points, field goals, and punts, he excels in academics and leadership role in the school and also the community. Haven't heard where he wants to go or if any D-I schools are talking to him. He would definitely be an asset to somebody's special teams program.

HIs stats are very impressive. He is a senior this year, correct? With those stats, he should get an offer from somewhere.

Middle Tennessee Christian had a kid last year who could kick the crap out of the ball. I don't know if he graduated or not. I believe they stated last year, it was his first season to play football after a long career in soccer.

He did graduate. He actually got All-State at the end of last year, and tried to walk on at Middle but they accepted linemen for about 8 of the 9 walk on spots. He sure could kick it though, and he's been working with our current kicker now. I guess as kinda the "coach" y'all were talkin' about. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was consistently hitting 50+ last year...

He did graduate. He actually got All-State at the end of last year, and tried to walk on at Middle but they accepted linemen for about 8 of the 9 walk on spots. He sure could kick it though, and he's been working with our current kicker now. I guess as kinda the "coach" y'all were talkin' about. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was consistently hitting 50+ last year...

He had a heck of a foot on him. Judging from what MTSU had last year, I can't believe they didn't give him a shot. My kid has hit a few from 55 this year during practice, but he needs to improve on kickoffs. He has a couple of touchbacks, but they usually have him kicking squib kicks. I'd like to see him kick deep a little more often, but some of those have resulted in good returns, so I understand why they are doing it.