Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think milan may be overrated. They may win and should win, but if they were that good trenton wouldn't have beat them last year. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hopefully they will be able to squeeze one out at the end. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" You know Huntingdon will always be up for Milan, too much history for either team to lose sight of.

This could also be the last matchup between these schools for several years depending on what the TSSAA does with realignment. I sure would love to see Milan get the last word for awhile. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Milan vs. Huntingdon is ALWAYS a huge game. Both teams have a storied tradition with so many big games. Huntingdon is young this year, but, don't count them out. The return of Coach Swenson will have these 'Stangs fired up. Milan returns alot of depth and should be very good. If the jamboree is any indication, they will be.

The Dawgs must stay focused on each week's game and the playoffs will take care of itself. I look for Milan to have a huge game against Huntingdon. Packed house with these two teams in town. Throw in the fact that Milan is honoring the memory of Bob Parkins. long time newspaper editor and Bulldog supporter, with the naming of "BOB PARKINS FIELD." Get there early for this one. Pre-game ceremonies start at 7:15 p.m.

Bulldogs by 17.