Grace Christian/Knox Central Scrimmage

THEDIDDLER

To start out with, talk is cheap. Its easy to talk like your an All-Pro team when you haven't played a game yet. Another thing is about the team thats fire is being fueled, Onieda, yea they're the real deal. They are big and have a very very tough defence. And finally both Hampton and Cloudland are very good. So if you want some recognition go out and beat some quality teams and win the conference. I see this conference very close right now, it is extremely hard to tell. Maybe ill narrow it down a little bit here on friday night.

I would agree, especially when this is the first scrimmage after being ripped apart by the other Grace team in Chattanooga. I said in another post I'm sure your team would be fine, but y'all have a bunch of big talk for one scrimmage. Again, I wish you good luck this season!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree, especially when this is the first scrimmage after being ripped apart by the other Grace team in Chattanooga. I said in another post I'm sure your team would be fine, but y'all have a bunch of big talk for one scrimmage. Again, I wish you good luck this season!

Nobody is talking "BIG" here...just proud of the way our team played and hopefully will keep it up when the season starts and it counts....It's okay to get fired up about playing well and coming together as a team, right??....That's not stepping on any other team's toes or bragging....just being proud and excited about how we played...and yes, especially proud of the choice some of these boys made to attend a WONDERFUL, Christian school. That is the main thing. Football is only here for a few years in most of these boy's lives...but the morals of the school, coaches, and teachers will be with them for a lifetime. So Grace team, just have fun, play your best and continue to live for the Lord!!

Nobody is talking "BIG" here...just proud of the way our team played and hopefully will keep it up when the season starts and it counts....It's okay to get fired up about playing well and coming together as a team, right??....That's not stepping on any other team's toes or bragging....just being proud and excited about how we played...and yes, especially proud of the choice some of these boys made to attend a WONDERFUL, Christian school. That is the main thing. Football is only here for a few years in most of these boy's lives...but the morals of the school, coaches, and teachers will be with them for a lifetime. So Grace team, just have fun, play your best and continue to live for the Lord!!

Well said RamFan!!! I can't believe that people are so bent out of shape over a few people just being proud of their team.

To start out with, talk is cheap. Its easy to talk like your an All-Pro team when you haven't played a game yet. Another thing is about the team thats fire is being fueled, Onieda, yea they're the real deal. They are big and have a very very tough defence. And finally both Hampton and Cloudland are very good. So if you want some recognition go out and beat some quality teams and win the conference. I see this conference very close right now, it is extremely hard to tell. Maybe ill narrow it down a little bit here on friday night.

I dont think anybody is trying to talk like an all pro team. Grace just finally came together and started playing the kind of ball they are capable of against a very good team. Hence a few of us are excited just like hampton's Cloudland's and other schools fans get excited when they do well. I guess someone forgot to tell us were not allowed to do that because when we do folks get mad upset and their feelings hurt. I wish all these teams the best remember folks we are talking about kids here. As far as Onieda goes I agree they are the real deal and one of our teams will have to deal with them this year come playoff time and the only reason they even became part of this conversation is because a little fella who appears to be still wet behind the ears poked his nose into something that did not concern him. So I end with this Best of luck to everyone I hope you can be as proud of your team win or lose as I am the Rams right now.

I was refering to these type of comments... Nothing wrong with being happy how they all played. But these comments, there were more, are a little much.

As far as the transfer thing, just ignore everyone, not everybody is going to be happy about everything. The fact is, by TSSAA, y'all are legal and if people wanna gripe, jus let em gripe and don't fuel the flame by arguing about it. If it was such an advantage, then teams like South Pitt and Alcoa wouldn't be state champs. Just ignore them and support the guys you do have out there. Good luck to ya!

Youre right that may have been over the top but I really didnt mean it to be, only poking at folks a little bit. However I think my last post says it all.

This was their third scrimmage date. They scrimmaged @ Gibbs last Tuesday.

Smitty,...I like you,! I can tell your a class act. I think you have this thread figured out. To summarize, Grace 27 Knox Central 21. It was like a boxing match,...fast and furious neither team took a starter out until it was over. It was very clear, the varsity was in a game jersey,...freshman, in practice jersey. Varsity played for 2 hours,..freshmen 30 min. The fresh/jv score was 7 to 7. Boy those Onieda fans can't stand it. I will say this,....Onieda better win ever game with the hype they are creating. Hat's off to coach Helton and his staff they too were a class act. It might have been one of the best things that could have happend to his program, unfortuantly it may be bad for Grace if it make them feel like world beaters. I wish the Cats the best of luck. If they stay healthy they will be hard to handle. Just ask the 120 that were dressed out for Jeff Co or the "tribe" up at DB. And as for Pujo,...I think my friend you have lost your "Mujo" You have really let this get to you and when you cry and complain people see your true colors. >>>Leonards Loser ....HAMPTON!

Please learn to read the posts before making a comment. The ONLY person commenting from Oneida is ASK ME . I wish ASK ME would shut their mouth . They do not represent anyone but themselves. You seem to be quick to call people out, maybe its a chip on your shoulder type of thing? Good luck to all teams this season.

Just heard from a buddy that Grace beat the Dallas Cowboys 77-0 last night. QB Little of Clinton passed for 700 yards and RB Hester of Clinton rushed for 555 yards and WR Amos of Knox Christian caught for 444 yards. It was done all behind the blocking of OL Powell of Clinton. It was a great team effort by Grace and all the kids that have went there since, uh never mind. Grace Christian Academy: The School Where Football Players Should Go For The Best Move Of Their Life, according to Diddle or GraceRam.