Alcoa destroys OR in scrimmage

a-town1408

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did OR have any players out?

Honestly, I don't know, but I don't think it would have made a difference. Trust me, it is performances like this that have the Wildcat faithful more than a little steamed. Like I said before, look for another pasting on Friday night at the hands of Anderson County.

Honestly, I don't know, but I don't think it would have made a difference. Trust me, it is performances like this that have the Wildcat faithful more than a little steamed. Like I said before, look for another pasting on Friday night at the hands of Anderson County.

Oak Ridge will be just fine IMO. One bad scrimmage doesn't equal a horrible year altogether /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DaCatFish not taking anything away from Alcoa or Maryville but Oak Ridge is NOT the strongest 5A team in this area! They couldn't look like a middle school school because their head coach, coaches like a Boy's Club coach.

Oak Ridge's record at the end of a dismal year 4-6 if we get lucky.

Unbelievable, Alcoa dominated Oak Ridge in every aspect. I didn't expect that to be the case. Does anyone know if OR had all of their players? If Alcoa can stay healthy & humble we will be on our way to our fifth title in a row. However we all know what we really want. That's right a win on August 29 against the mighty red rebels!! I know don't get the cart before the horse but we looked pretty good today. I was really impressed with the quarterback and receivers today. James has really improved and Tallent has some talent and he is only a soph. I think the only thing going to stop Alcoa this year is Alcoa (except maybe Maryville). GO TORNADOES!!

just may ya"lls year to win in the Alcoa/Maryville bout this year...Alcoa sounds as impressive as ever..