Oak Ridge vs Alcoa Scrimmage

Ole Dad

I think A-Town has answered your question for the last four years. For the record, Maryville has destroyed OR, DB, and Farragut during scrimmages over the past 5 or 6 years. They will dominate 5A just as they have 4A. Never ever sell GQ short.

AHS and MHS have a great shot at five gold balls in a row. Farragut has a chance to make it. OR and DB will be buying tickets if they go.

Won't Maryville be 6A?????

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a long day, so I will not argue every single point,

Dang Bldrunner

You should probably see your doctor... This is not like you...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding.... See you on the threads

tpoole12

I think A-Town has answered your question for the last four years. For the record, Maryville has destroyed OR, DB, and Farragut during scrimmages over the past 5 or 6 years. They will dominate 5A just as they have 4A. Never ever sell GQ short.

opinions vary and next year will tell the tale as far as the move up to 5A. I'm not taking anything away from maryville, but some of the fans are a bit off. Oh well, I guess you earn that right when you've won as much as they have.

AHS and MHS have a great shot at five gold balls in a row. Farragut has a chance to make it. OR and DB will be buying tickets if they go.

I agree 100% /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've had a long day, so I will not argue every single point, but I will say this, no matter how bad OR looked against Alcoa, Maryville did not dominate OR this year, Just so we are all on the same page.

to stay on the same page... MARYVILLE did not get thumped by OR either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What the heck is going on? I thought we had 80 players out, we had a great offseason and worked hard and were going to dominate this year? Now we are 50 points worse than Alcoa?

Is this another one of those "we don't have good players" seasons?

Ole Dad

OK but we have to worry about the BiG Bad Dragons over to Clinton and we have to go there to play. That ought to be a HOOT!!! Pay backs probably will be coming.

This is gonna be an interesting season to watch play out. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Anybody getting the 'quotes' ready that the adminstration is gonna use so some of us can lay a little friendly wager on them?

To the PLAYERS, folks DO believe in/and support you no matter what. The only thing you have to do is do what you always do and that is play your heart out and keep the traditions alive just like your Daddys and Uncles and whatever relative played for Oak Ridge did before you.

I still think y'all need an escalator though! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />