week 0 BA vs. Indy any ideas......

overseascoach

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think Indy will play them closer then most will think but in end think BA by 17 (hope i am wrong and its Indy by 6 )

Wow, what a game to start with for a young team like Indy has. I think a good indication how this game goes will be how Indy does when they scrimmage MBA Friday. BA has to be favored and may overlook Indy, but they have the talent. I hope Indy wins though.

Wow, what a game to start with for a young team like Indy has. I think a good indication how this game goes will be how Indy does when they scrimmage MBA Friday. BA has to be favored and may overlook Indy, but they have the talent. I hope Indy wins though.

yeas was curious about BA offense this year - i so think Indy can suprise them if give heckman time to throw and if the big o line from BA does not wear down Indy d - to be in the game indy needs to tackle well

think Indy will play them closer then most will think but in end think BA by 17 (hope i am wrong and its Indy by 6 )

You're not wrong and as far as how close the score will be depends on at what point BA pulls their starters. From what I heard BA is nationally ranked and one of the better teams in awhile. So I think Indy needs to hope for no injuries and not getting to blown out. I am not picking on Indy any team in the region would face the same fate. Trust me I am not a BA fan I wish Indy could beat them but no way I don't even think they could beat them with last years squad.

how does ba look on offense this year-

A lot like last year's....I listened to the first MBA-BA game, and watched the second, and they played a lot of underclassmen from start to finish. They will be experienced. I don't remember their QB being more than competent, but except for two games, that was all they needed, as the defense was so dominant.

Add to that the fact that they are traditionally very sound fundamentally, and well disciplined. They don't give you much help; if you're going to win, you have to take it from them.

You're not wrong and as far as how close the score will be depends on at what point BA pulls their starters. From what I heard BA is nationally ranked and one of the better teams in awhile. So I think Indy needs to hope for no injuries and not getting to blown out. I am not picking on Indy any team in the region would face the same fate. Trust me I am not a BA fan I wish Indy could beat them but no way I don't even think they could beat them with last years squad.

I wouldn't say that this is one of the better BA teams in awhile. But this is the best OL/DL they have had in awhile or atleast since the Barry Turner days. They have a great team and all even at the skill positions but there's no Chris Jordan from 07 or Ryan White, Bill Kottas, Tyree Ford, or Trent Caffee from 06, or Tyler Griffin from 05. But skill guys such as Jeremy Martin, Cody Nelson, and DJ Luna they will hold their own and be successful.

And Indy's team from last year did play them and got beat by 3 or 4 TDs.

If Indy plays well and BA plays like they have played the last two weeks, it is anyone's game. Right now we are not close to what I was expecting. Our QB situation is about the same as last year. I expect Indy to come out with the fire and intensity that Oakland and Hillsboro have shown and we have not. I am not panicking, but I am not as relaxed as I thought I would be.